Author Topic: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?  (Read 28074 times)

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2013, 02:56:49 am »
Well despite the traumatizing agony that is slowly degrading my emotions to nothing but psychotic rage, yeah, I'm slightly more fortunate than you.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2013, 03:32:48 am »
Day by day I am going mad.  It gets harder every day.  It's like a siren's call...  I wish to follow yet I don't...  I would hate to follow.  Little carries me on anymore.

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2013, 11:29:52 pm »
Aww, come on guys... D: Why the depressing mood every time I come over here? v.v I mean, I know you can't help it sometimes, and Aster I am so terribly sorry for your loss of a great companion... and if you're not feeling the greatest either, Tomas, but guys... what about the RP?

I know I said I'd work on the site, but the progress is going just so incredibly slow because of the lack of inspiration, well, all around. I mean, if we were still RPing, I'd probably have most of it all done, but I don't even know if everyone's still interested in RPing. I mean- then what's even the point?

I know we only have us, and Draco PMed me on the 14th saying she had to move again, and her place has no wifi whatsoever, so she had to go to a library just to let me know. But we put a crap load of time, effort, emotion, determination, and creativity- all of us- into keeping TS alive, and so I really can't bear the idea of it falling apart again, with hardly anything really happening or developing in the RP. ._.

Anyways.. I'll still try to work on the site, but I don't want to really do anything until I know I have all the applications recovered from our deleted OOC Chat Thread, kindly dug up by WhiteLightHeart, but we're looking into getting the last two. Everyone else's applications, as well as the OP, are sitting safely in my inbox, and can be sent to Draco whenever she can if she still wants them- and if we're all still up for keeping Talent Seekers alive, put onto our site as well.

Hope everything's alright with everyone.<3 ))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2013, 03:24:16 am »
I just stated that I am still here.  What else does that mean?  But I can't bring myself to post here.  Just the rules changing and suddenly OOCs become taboo about made me go mad.  Barely caught myself.  I can't even bring myself to RP here on FH anymore.  It's like trying to play a broken record that you're trying to hold together by hand.

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2013, 04:47:07 am »
Oh.. I didn't know you felt that way, Aster, I'm sorry. Of course I am super glad to have you still coming back, and Tomas as well! ...I am just worried that everything will turn into OOC. And, I am unsure about it, but we could potentially have the thread removed if the thread just becomes OOC. I don't know, but I am just worried.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer feel like you can post here... is there anything we can do to help? Maybe... we can take the RP somewhere else? Would a change of scenery help? If everyone's up to it, I'll try to devote a lot more of my time to the site and see if we can transfer the RP to there. Maybe recruit some more here, and tell them to go to the website once I can get it done. Good news, I have been able to get all the applications, from Tomas' to Draco's, to Buio's and Aster's and mine. And I think one more, I forget who... not sure if Buio and anyone else is every going to come back; maybe I can PM them to see if they are still interested. And if everyone's alright with it, including Draco, we can see to having the actual TS RP on the site. It might change things around a bit, and maybe get some inspiration and creativity flowing? We could start over, or change the turns to switch things up, if everyone's really stuck...

I don't know, I'm just throwing some ideas out there. Do you two have any suggestions as to what we could do? I love you guys, and I love to always come back to have people to talk to here, but I love the RP as well, and I would hate to see it fizzle out...

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2013, 05:06:49 am »
Anywhere.  Just not here.  I can't RP on FH anymore.  Literally the only reason right now that I am here is because I am hoping that extra site type stuff will get set up.  And you lot.  Pardon that I can't really help... 

I can't think of this as an OOC thread.  Just the basis for a reformation and creation of an RP.  If that counts as an OOC then so does every single other RP on FH.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2013, 07:12:48 pm »
TO be honest, FH is starting to SUCK.

They took out the chat, they took away our privilege to make OOC threads.

And the game is so %@$(*^Y@$%#(*T&*(@#% *Dies for too much profanity because I havea a freedom of speech*

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2013, 06:32:02 pm »
It isn't speech here.  And since they own it they can do whatever they want with the data they allow you to use on their site...  Other than that.  I've been focused somewhat into a world I created once.  Medieval pre-steampunk world.  (As in before the steampunk starts to form from the basic premise of magic)  It's a bit darker, for a more mature audience, so it wouldn't even be allowed on FH to be honest.  I'm just hoping wolfish and Draco still exist around...  And I'm really worried because I want that site up so there is somewhere we can at least recollect.  Because Deviantart is hard to work that through with.  (I have you all on deviantart, except maybe Draco)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:34:14 pm by Asterian Ni'Tari »

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2013, 03:41:03 pm »
Woo for mature audiences. Personally, I don't care. It's their decision if they want to look at something or join something, and if they have a problem they should say so, that way it can be addressed. If a kid sees something is labeled MATURE he should decide on his or her own if they want to view it.

I've been dying for a game similar to shadowrun though. Urban fantasy is awesome.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2013, 11:57:45 pm »
(( I AM HERE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME.
I've just been so freaking busy lately. ;n; Sorry guys. And the site's going so slow because I still have to coordinate stuff with Draco, and I haven't seen her for a really long time. ;_;

I'd love to see your stories, and I mean, honestly, I don't think the mods/staff check certain areas of the forum anymore. Such as stories and poetry and offtopic stuff. The only thing they wouldn't want to see is things like really sensitive material, such as genocide (of a nonfictional race), and sex-related material. And they'd probably only know about it by someone else (a reader) referring to them to it for being way too mature, etc., etc.))