Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35542 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2013, 05:24:16 am »
I'll wait for Wolfbeat to RP her dog. :3))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2013, 02:10:47 am »
Okay.... I dunno what to write about, so....)))

Erica sighed as she walked with the other girl down the messy street. There seemed to be debris everywhere, in the street, in the culverts, in the windows, everywhere. Poogie bounded along up ahead, while Rocky trailed behind, barking at seagulls.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2013, 05:32:33 am »
Scarlette watched them go, hands clenched. "Thanks." She muttered towards Luke, walking back to the shelf she was at before. "Sorry for bothering." She added, fixing her eyes on an empty can in the corner.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2013, 03:13:35 pm »
Thalia sighed. "Another day... in the park..."
"I think it was the fourth of July," Erica sang along. The dogs hardly bothered about their owners, as they were too busy barking at seagulls.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2013, 09:44:02 pm »
((Ahhh, I love that song o.o))

Luke shot a sharp glance at Scarlette. "What do you have to be sorry for?" he snapped, but his angry words were already softening towards the end of the sentence. He shook his head in disgust with himself. It had only been a few hours, and he already was growing as pliable as unhardened clay, especially around this girl. What was with her? He almost felt obliged to care for her and her happiness, even though he very well knew that it wasn't his responsibility.

Letting out a small grumble mashed with frustration, Luke shifted uncomfortably, twisting around and viewing the nearly empty restaurant. It appeared that almost everyone had already left. A sigh of relief settled in his throat, but he shoved it back down and frowned at Scarlette. "I guess there's no point in having two groups," he said, nodding at Apitre and the two brothers. He readjusted the bag on his shoulder, the cans clanging against each other. "We should leave now."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2013, 03:46:59 am »

He looked back at him, but despite his tone, she smiled, and idly waved her hand dismissively. She glanced over to the others, raising a brow slightly as she nodded in agreement to Luke's words.

Rak glanced up, eyes narrowing slightly. He jumped slightly when something heavy landed on his shoulder. He turned his head to see his brother drape an arm over him, smiling that infuriating grin of his. He hissed like a cat, shrugging off the arm and stepping away.

"We're together again, brother." He chuckled, ignoring the rejected response and shifting awkwardly. His smile faltered a little, but nonetheless, he still maintained it.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2013, 06:56:44 pm »
(CoffeeAddict-- I love that song, too!!)

Erica sighed. Rocky heeled. "So, Thalia. Where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere," Thalia yelled, grinning and skipping along an alleyway with Poogie. "'Cause I'm already gone!" she yelled as she disappeared.

Erica murmured the rest of the song: "And I'm feeling strong, I will sing this vict'ry song..." She thought she heard a faint "woo hoo hoo" come through the alleyways. She sighed. "I guess we're alone now, Rock."

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2013, 01:55:29 am »

Releasing a huff, Luke walked forward. avoiding the twisted shards of sharp glass protruding from the door frame as he carefully ducked through the gaping space in the broken door. "Stupid explosion," he muttered, lifting his head as soon as he was safely outside. "Should've just blown off the whole darn door." He blinked in the fading sunlight as the dying rays brushed against his cheek, and he glanced both ways down the street, ignoring the debris that flooded it. An uneasy feeling lodged itself into the pit of his stomach. "Now if we could find our way out of this blasted town," he sighed. Unfortunately, this place was built in the middle of nowhere, and he knew the nearest town would at least be a few miles away.

Letting a sharp exhale, Luke clenched his hair, tangling his fingers into the strands and squeezing them as he bit down hard on his lip. All the familiar landmarks that would have guided him in this town were gone, blown off by the blasted accident. The stores were barely recognizable, and all the signs had been either smashed to pieces or sent off flying down the streets. He'd have to make do with the little luck left, not that he had much.

Shifting the backpack on his shoulder, Luke began walking straight ahead, the only direction that seemed to promise him something.

~*~

Apitre's eyebrow slightly raised as she noted Rak's reaction to his brother's friendly gesture. Deciding not to contribute her shattered words to the situation, she did her best to ignore the hostility crackling in the air like spurts of electricity. "I guess we should follow that guy," she said, nodding towards the black-haired boy as he stepped outside. She quickly followed his footsteps and hesitated at the edge of the exit, staring at the smashed glass still hanging onto the door frame. Nudging herself forward, she slowly stepped through the ruined door. However, despite her best attempts not to hurt herself, she found herself wincing as a sharp pain sliced through her arm. She glanced down and pulled back her sweater to reveal a long cut spiraling through her skin. Muttering sharp reprimands to herself, she dropped the sleeve, seeing that the wound was nothing serious. She quickly caught up with Luke and steadied her pace so that she was neither too close nor too far from him. She would hate to rouse his anger.

~*~

Jinx lightly traced a small button on his shirt as he leaned against the ruined restaurant, waiting for the others to come out. A smirk began to tug at his mouth for no reason. What's taking them so long? he wondered, tightening his grip on the button before twisting it. Slipping it out of the buttonhole, he glanced down as the shirt relaxed before falling open a little. Boredom poked at him, and his teeth lightly nibbled on his bottom lip as he glanced around for any signs of life. He wasn't sure whether he really hoped to see another human being or if he was relieved that he was alone.

Fortunately and unfortunately, the streets were nearly empty, and Jinx thought he caught the flicker of a shadow, but after a moment, he realized it was only his imagination. Annoyance flashed over his face, causing his eyebrows to slightly pull down in a small frown. He twisted his head to the side for any amusing scenes down the street. Seeing none, he began to turn away in disinterest, but a flash of abrupt color snatched his attention back.

Luke was storming out of the restaurant, the backpack bouncing against his back and sending the metal cans clanging against each other. An empty smile peeked out on Jinx's face as he watched the boy glance around. He pushed himself off the wall, the knuckles of one hand rubbing his jaw as he slowly approached him in hopes of scaring him. However, much to his chagrin, Luke had already turned around and was coldly regarding him, his hand gesturing for him to come over. Despite the obvious command, Jinx slowed his pace and took his time, wishing to play around with the dregs of patience left in the boy.

Jinx almost laughed at the annoyed look stained on Luke's face. "Well, you certainly took a while," he sneered, but he was disappointed when Luke didn't appear angry.

"We have to get out of his place," was all he said.

Jinx shook his head at him, muttering, "You don't say?" He was met with no reply, and the brown-haired boy stood sullenly in the middle of the streets before glancing up to see that Luke was already walking away, followed by Apitre. Releasing a huff, he reluctantly began to trail after his sister, having nothing else to do. After all, his parents would have wanted him to take care of his sister, and he certainly couldn't do that if he wasn't with her. If she was heading out of town with this idiotic stranger, then so was he. Although he would have liked to pick an argument with her, he knew there was no point in attempting to stop her. Apitre, despite her quietness, had the stubbornness of a donkey - a very hard-headed donkey.

Jinx rolled his eyes, shoving his hands into his pockets as he kicked a rock while trying to appear disinterested in where the small group was heading.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2013, 05:44:09 am »

Scarlette followed Apitre and Luke out, easily avoiding the broken glass, her small figure giving her a benefit. She glanced up at the sky, which had started to darken into a sunset. The clouds were pink mixed with a pale yellow and a few lines of purple. It would've been beautiful, if the town wasn't in this state. Her red eyes moved their gaze towards Jinx afterwards, then back to Luke. "Should find a place to rest first, though..." She muttered quietly, being distracted by the two brothers behind.

Decimus walked towards the door and paused slightly, staring at the protruding glass. He attempted to avoid it - which resulted in him going through in a very weird position, as his height was ridiculously tall for a person his age. He stopped outside and glanced back at his adopted brother, almost swearing that he had heard a sound.

Rak  wanted to laugh at his brother and how hilarious he looked, but all that got out was a cut-off snicker. He silently cursed himself when Decimus looked back with an eyebrow raised, the sides of his lips twitching up in a small smile. Damnit. Ignoring that, he stood and stared at the glass in the doorway, before simply grabbing a random stick that had gotten stuck in the window, and smashing the glass, which shattered and fell to the ground. Dumb morons. He thought to himself as he easily stepped out, following his brother to the group silently while abandoning the stick.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:07 pm »

Luke heard Scarlette's voice catching up with him and trailing to his ear, but he didn't bother to turn around as he continued walking. "There'll be plenty of time for rest later," he said firmly, keeping his eyes ahead of him as though the entire world would disappear if he didn't watch it. "This is a big town, and we need to get out of it before anything else happens." As he spoke, he felt a tiny shard of guilt cut into him, but he disregarded it, assuming he was being too sensitive to the white-haired girl. He fell into silence for a brief moment before he sighed and glanced back at Scarlette. "Are you tired?" he asked, a little more sharply than he intended to. His voice immediately froze, and his vocal cords were paralyzed for a second before he tried again, attempting to soften his tone despite how unfamiliar it was to him. "Is that why you want to rest?"
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:34:36 pm by CoffeeAddict »