Author Topic: When does the game get too real? (starts creeping outside?)  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
When does the game get too real? (starts creeping outside?)
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:01:20 pm »
Ok so... a weird experience today was getting an alien character and trying to sell people enlightenment.  Nobody was buying. 
My method was to remove their ability to feel anything.  Did no research on this, the only typing of text of this nature was in the game chat itself...
Now as i tabbed to youtube, instead of the related videos being music videos... it was clips from a movie where aliens sell enlightenment.  Logically this can't be co-incidence.  So either  i have a keystroke logger that reports to googles search algorithms or we can blame windows10 for spying.  Or both. Probably both..

Anyone else have weird experiences like this?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: When does the game get too real? (starts creeping outside?)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:03 pm »
That is a really odd experience. I do remember some times where I talked about something on Skype (most likely in messages, but I don't remember for sure) and then it appeared in my recommended videos and I thought that was really weird... I've had a couple of incidents like that, however none with FeralHeart like that. It could very well be that you have a keylogger on your computer without your knowledge but I don't know enough about this to confirm if that is what it could be. I would definitely do some research if you have concerns. I know there is probably a way to tell if you have a keylogger on your pc, either through a virus scan (if it was installed maliciously) or through other means.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Klipspringer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • D'aw, I need wings...
    • View Profile
    • about me
Re: When does the game get too real? (starts creeping outside?)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 01:49:33 am »
That is pretty weird. I personally don't have any experiences of this kind, but, maybe there is some kind of targeted advertising thing going on with the computers. Or...