Author Topic: The Soul Wolves of Chakranank  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
The Soul Wolves of Chakranank
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:30:50 pm »
This is a story I'm developing, I would like if you could give me ideas for the plot or give me advice about the story.

Epilogue. I mean Prologue. The thingie that comes first.

More than three hundred years ago, the Chakranank hills were full of life. In Spring, the plants covered themselves with splashes of colourful flowers. In the Winter, the snow covered the land like a white and fluffy blanket. The wind slided through the tree's leaves (maybe even stealing some), whistling a jolly tune while the animals lived their simple but happy lives. The birds chirped their songs as the bees carried their polen from flower to flower. The wolves replaced the birds at night, singing before the moon.

But one day, a disaster fell on Chakranank. The humans were in another war because of another ridiculous matter. One of the bombs the humans launched slided from its trajectory, and landed right on the middle of Chakranank.

No living being survived.

Although, a few wolves were chosen to carry the lost souls that still wander on Earth, to Heaven or Hell.

Those wolves have furs of peculiar colors, and are called Soul wolves.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: The Soul Wolves of Chakranank
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 03:19:55 pm »
Chapter One
[/size]
A new hope
-in construction-
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!