Author Topic: Can't run in the direction my character's head is turned.  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Zoethespaz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't run in the direction my character's head is turned.
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:30:19 am »

My character has always run in the direction that its head is facing, but recently it stopped doing that and the only way I was able to change the direction they're running is to press the A or D key. I tried logging out and then back in, restarting my computer, and even switching characters, but I can't seem to run in the direction that the head is facing. I probably accidentally pressed the control to toggle this effect, but I have no clue what it is. I need help, otherwise I can't play the game!  :P

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Can't run in the direction my character's head is turned.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 04:34:25 am »
I believe the button you have to push is.. control. I might be wrong (lol) i have not played it for a few weeks.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 04:46:32 am »
Pressing the Right control key fixes that.

If it happens again, always remember that you wanna be in the "Right controls" Bad pun but it helps me, and I've been doing this for a long time, XD.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:41:58 pm »
Also, sorry if this isn't what you meant, and sorry if this does the same as the right control key, but you go to options, interface, then running mode, and make sure there is not a check on "Relative Running Mode."