Author Topic: What do you do when you can see your character, though everythings black???!!!  (Read 965 times)

Offline nazo3515

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
 What do you do when you can see your character, though everything black???!!!

After I downloaded and made my character, everythings black no grass no nothing. Maybe some stuff like the camera, (etc).
What do I do?

Offline bigblackbullets

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • shiekra is the definition of awesomeness.
    • View Profile

This may be the cause of a few things, Nazo.

First of all, what version of FeralHeart are you using? If it is FeralHeart+, simply click on the icon that opens up your characters information, click on the panel that says home, and reset your home. Then click go home and you should go to the FH+ Bonfire Island.

This may also be the cause of switching from FH+ back to the original Feralheart. Simply do the same thing and reset your home to Lonely cave and then go home.

If this doesn't work, you may be missing files. Try reinstalling the game. And only install the regular FeralHeart, not FH+. (This is to make sure the game is working fine on your computer anyway.)
Also make sure you have the patch downloaded.
**To reinstall the game, don't just install it from this site again, you first have to uninstall the current game you have. Do this by going into your Feralheart folder and running then uninstaller. BE SURE TO BACKUP ANY CUSTOM FILES (custom maps, presets, objects, ect) FIRST! And then download the game and patch again and run them. Don't forget to run both the game installer AND the patch installer!

If this doesn't work, I'd suggest waiting for more people to respond xD because that's all I got.
Hope I helped!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Will be inactive due to work and exams.