Author Topic: Noobest Question in the world o.o  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • My Path is Lit for me, and im the one who lit it!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Noobest Question in the world o.o
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:42:20 pm »
Ok so I know that this is a stupid question and I most likely already know, its just my brain is to fried to figure it out XD So when I go to make a map, I load the objects and everything. But when I export it, it works sometimes and then sometimes it says the objects could not be exported!? What!? I don't know, please help. Oh and also...
  When I go to enter a map, you come in but then you cant get back out cuz the portal is off the map terrain. How do I move it? (The portal back to cape) Do I have to make a new portal, and somehow upload the cape to it or what? XD help out my nooby questions please!

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Noobest Question in the world o.o
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:04 pm »
Ok for the objects, I'm not too sure about that...

But for the portal what you have to do is go into map maker, load your map, and then go to the tab that's labeled "Map".
Where it says "Has Portal", check that box and then under that it should say "Destination Position".
Then what I do is, put your cursor over where you want your portal to be(make sure you're facing the same way you want to come out of the portal), and at the very bottom of your window, it should have a bunch of numbers, copy those numbers down.
Now, in "Destination Position" for 'X' put down the first number from the bottom of the window(all the digits won't fit but just get the 1st 6 digits down)
For 'Y' put the 2nd number from the bottom of the window
and for 'Z' put the 3rd
And for 'Arrival Yaw' put the number from the bottom of the window that was next to the word 'Yaw:'

Sorry if this is confusing, tell me if you still need something cleared up ^-^
Good Luck!
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 11:43:00 pm »
When I type in the numbers, no portal shows up. Do I need the dots? Cuz either way it does not work. Am I suppose to see no portal? Im so confused :(

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 12:28:36 am »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 12:46:37 am »
Lol this helped some what, but when I entered I ended up in a tree in Rushclan territory instead of the gathering place XD