Author Topic: Feral-Heart account=PROBLEMS!  (Read 5742 times)

ilovewarriors

Feral-Heart account=PROBLEMS!
« on: January 05, 2013, 07:56:54 pm »
On my Computer, my laptop, my friends computer, and my aunts, uncles, and Grandma's computer, I log into my account. When i click play, It will say: Feralheart has stopped working, windows is checking for a solution to solve this problem. My friend tried to log me in, but the same happened for her. Can somebody help me!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Heart account=PROBLEMS!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 08:03:56 pm »
Not sure it's related to your account itself but it could have more to do with the files and/or how the computers you're using are processing the game. The thing is I don't know how this could be happening on all those seperate computers unless it's the server acting up again. How long has this been happening?

If it not just the server again though I'll give you this advice:

-Try changing your video settings on the game's main menu. Click where it says "options" then click "video" and change your rendering subsystem from OpenGL to Direct3D9
-If all else fails uninstall your game and delete the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling the game. Just be sure to back up any important files like presets etc.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:05:32 pm by LordSuragaha »

ilovewarriors

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:15:00 pm »
Thats what i've been doing, on my friends PC it works with her account. Thanks for the advise though :3 and it's been doing this ever since June 2012

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:11 pm »
I had this problem at round the same time. None of the solutions anyone suggested worked, so I made another account, to see if it was actually my account or my computer causing the problem. My new account worked. So, instead of bothering with the original one, the one that wasn't working, I used my new one instead.
A while later, (this was probably a good few weeks, possibly months), I went back and tried to log onto my previous account. And it was suddenly working again! I have no idea why, it stopped working for ages and started again though.
Perhaps what you're experiencing is the same thing.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

ilovewarriors

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 11:09:13 pm »
Ok, thanks! I'll get right to that now! :3

PunkyWolfy

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 05:50:51 am »
Hey I have gotten bored of feral heart and I want to delete my account,but I don't know how to. Any Advice?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 06:03:03 pm »
Hey I have gotten bored of feral heart and I want to delete my account,but I don't know how to. Any Advice?
Ok first off, please make your own trend when wanting to ask something completely new. Secondly this trend is old, you can see it was made in January. Try not to revive old trends
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline AncientWolfSpirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 03:32:32 pm »
How do you cancel your feral heart account? I'm new, and my first account won't work because I changed my email. Help please! ^^

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 03:58:46 pm »
This is an old topic, if you wish for more help with your problem, please make a new topic. Old topics are not to be brought back for they are not needed any more.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone