Author Topic: Won't let me log into game and site, but lets me log into forum? HELP.  (Read 1402 times)

o0October0o

Can't log into game or site at the side but it lets me log into the forum, so confusing!

"joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS."

Is the problem I'm having..

Sorry if I've posted this is the wrong place etc, first time posting a thread. :-)

Thanks in advance for any replies/help

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Won't let me log into game and site, but lets me log into forum? HELP.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 03:32:05 pm »
Can't log into game or site at the side but it lets me log into the forum, so confusing!
"joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS."

I believe that there's a glitch with the gold box & that's why you got that message if that's where you were trying to log in from. If you were able to post this then you can sign into the forum. You have tonuse this log in area instead to get on the forum:

As for not being able to get in game you might have to contact one of the admins about that. Use this link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Goodluck hope you get it fixed :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:10:25 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 03:53:21 pm »
When you are logging into the game make sure you are typing in your username and password right, I know it sounds silly but I have done it now and then. Note that if your user name or password has numbers in it if you are using your number pad to type in the numbers it wont work you need to use the numbers that are above your keyboard letters. Hope that helps you and hope to see you in game some time.

Offline Kiara2019

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 06:01:06 pm »
Hi it won't let me log in it says can not connect to front server but its letting other people join please help me

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 06:06:38 pm »
Remember to make a thread about your problem, Morgan, don't post it on other people's problems. Anyways, it's maybe because all of your characters are in a laggy place. And sometimes the server's are off, and they go back on. You'll just have to wait. And back to the main question, make sure your CAPS lock isn't on. Always check that, or else your gonna have a few problems logging in ^^"". Just wait a bit and check if your caps lock is off, and log on again. Hope this helps. c: