Author Topic: Account Fixed! Account crashing? Look here~  (Read 6414 times)

ZombieKitteh

Account Fixed! Account crashing? Look here~
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:32:37 pm »
EDIT:
I am now offically able to log into my ZombieKitteh account now. Raz seems to have fixed the problem and added a neat account reset option on the userpanel page. If anyone is still having problems like I was please try it out. It worked for me. :3

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

----------------
This has been bothering me for quite some time and I have had it literally up to here with this game. :I I have too many people on my friend list and I have no way of removing them. Why? Because every time I try to delete someone, I crash. Is there any way possible to open up a file and delete them manually? Can a staff member help me with this and like delete my entire friend list for me? Because I'm at a loss of what to do and half of the people on there no longer get on or I don't even know them anymore.

I try to delete someone,crash and have to wait ten minutes before it officially logs me off of the server and lets me log back on. It's freaking ridiculous. I'm begging someone on staff if possible to delete my friend list for me. ;^; For both of my accounts (ZombieKitteh and Zombeh) It'd be really, really appreciated.

EDIT: I can no longer access my main account ZombieKitteh. I crash upon choosing a character to play on and loading. I have tried everything I can possibly think of. My other account works fine, it's just ZOmbieKitteh that wont load properly.

What I've tried:

-Attempting it on FH+
-Installing a clean FH
-Tried to log on a completely different computer/internet connection
-Had Raz clear my glitchy as butt friend list

So in a nutshell. It is NOT client based. It's account based and for someone who's been playing since 2011 I want help getting my account back. Please?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:09:13 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Friend List Problems
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 11:37:05 pm »
Hm, I've never actually heard of this problem, specifically.

You could try uninstalling/reinstalling FH, to make sure it's not some corrupt file that's causing the game to kick you out when you do that, but I'm not sure.

You may want to give that a try, but if all else fails, then PM a mod/admin about the issue. Either give them a link to this thread or just explain your issue.
I hope you get this figured out, Zombiekitteh. o:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 11:39:07 pm »
A handful of my other friends have this problem too though. And uninstalling and re-installing is not an option for me. Even if I backup my media folder I just- don't want to risk completely ruining my maps and such.

Thanks though- I hope so too. x:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:44:10 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 11:43:25 pm »
Ahh, I see. Especially if there are others having this problem, it's likely a glitch somewhere in the server.

Definitely PM a staffer, then. Hopefully they can get this sorted out.

And, you're welcome, floof. ^-^" The best to you~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 11:44:07 pm »
I tested it for both of my accounts using FH+. It crashes there too. So I highly doubt it's a corrupted file withing my FH game. x:

Blarg, I guess I'll go do that.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 09:11:01 am »
I should/could probably edit my previous post, but I'd love a fast response to this and want to inform people of said update. I don't know what to do and I not have the urge to completely loose access to my main account. Sorry if this comes off as attention grabbing, but I want help. I'm on the verge of panicking by this point; exhausting all of my options.

After attempting once more to delete someone off of my friend list that was offline my game crashed. However now I am unable to get back online. Any character I try results in crashing. I can log in fine but as soon as I click that "start" button it just all goes down hill and crashes. FeralHeart+ also is experiencing this problem and to be sure I attempted to backup my FeralHeart and re install a fresh, new game client. It also resulted in the same outcome; crashing.  

It appears to only be my account ZombieKitteh though My less active side Zombeh works and lets me on fine. I do not want to loose my main account. What. Do. I. Do?

Still awaiting a reply from staff.

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 09:19:15 am »
I'm really sorry this happened, Zombie. D: I hope you can fix it soon!
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 01:59:10 pm »
pm me to confirm you want the friends list wiped and I'll get it done later

note if u want kitteh done aswell ill need a pm from that account
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:16:08 pm by Razmirz »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Zombeh

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 06:57:42 pm »
Thanks Raz- do you think this will resolve not being able to play on my main? Sent a pm from both accounts. c:

baltowolflover

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 01:32:46 am »
I hope et get's fixed soon, I neveh heard of dis bug before.