Author Topic: Account Fixed! Account crashing? Look here~  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Merida758

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to play on account without crashing
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 04:14:25 am »
Character reset doesn't work. I'll see if re-downloading the page works with my friend. Hopefully it will work. It sucks not being able to get on my favorite characters, not being able to join RPs, or join my friend.    :(.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 06:28:08 pm »
Oh- others seem to of had this issue. I'd like to post a small update as to where my situation stands and bump/necro my thread seeing as my problem /has NOT/ been solved yet. I will also pm'ing staff.. again to try and gather more assistance since nothing was done the first time.

I can still not log into a character on my ZombieKitteh account without crashing. I still have the same problems and I have tried absolutely everything in the book. It is not client side Red himself said it was something server side via a pm. And now I have proof.

That glitch the other day with the server was messed up. Every one's usernames were acting up and I decided "Hey maybe if usernames are gone I can log into my main..." And guess what? It worked. Alas now that the server is fixed I am back to crashing once more, but possibly this bit of information will help staff to fix this issue further.

It either

-has something to do with friend lists
-Usernames
-or both combined

I Just.... want my accounts name back. :c

That was taken yesterday mind you.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:38:33 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 08:32:25 pm »
Maybe when registration is open, you can use the link in your email when you went activate your account?... It may be silly but it may work ;o
Or maybe the server is derping up your account. >.<

In-game name as: Whinp

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 09:32:14 pm »
I have no trouble logging into the account on the forums or ingame. It's starting up a character that crashes me so it is the server derping up something.

Not that I'd still have my activation account email.

Date Registered:   January 06, 2011, 12:32:06 am

Pretty sure I've cleaned out my inbox within the last 3 years. x)

Offline Wolfluver10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2013, 05:54:53 am »
I'm experiencing the same problems as you, Kitteh. I believe it had something to do with the friends list because I was clearing it out one time and then I crashed. Like you, I can log in and see my characters, but as soon as I click "Start", the game bugs out on me. Hopefully the staff can help out with this, I'll check back later if there might be a solution.
~Wolfluver10

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2013, 06:02:41 am »
That makes you the 5th case of this happening that I've heard about including myself. I hope it gets fixed eventually. It's not much my characters I want back- but my name itself. x-x If they somehow fix mine I'll let you know.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 07:20:38 pm »
....:I bump

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 08:55:51 pm »
*decides to be a rebel and not give up* Bump

ZombieKitteh

Re: Account Fixed! Account crashing? Look here~
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2013, 07:10:35 pm »
Bumping for a update and to alert those that also had the problem. I am now able to access my account and all is fixed. Feel free to share this information with others c: Raz added a account reset option and it fixed up my problem~

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55