Author Topic: FERAL HEART DOWNLOAD PROBLEM!!!!! IMERGENCY!!!!!! REALLY NEED HELP!!!!  (Read 5606 times)

Offline wolfy2572

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
hi guys! i really need help with a feral heart download problem, before when i downloaded on my computere it crashed on my computer 2 times, and now i want to download it but i am afraid the same thing will happen again because i am using my mom's computer if its crashed again she will kill me....its LENOVO that i am using now will it be safe to download it? my computer was a different type my was SNSV witch was crashed and cannot be used..... PLEASE!!! help me as fast as possible all i want to know that if its safe to download!!!!

Offline wolfy2572

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh and it need to be 100percent or 99 to 90 percent safe....
THANKS!!!

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
This thread does not belong here. It should be moved to Help.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Sachria is right, this thread belongs mingling in with the Game Help discussions.
gone

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
1) This belongs in the help thread
2) Please don't caps spam :<
3) I never heard of a Lenovo, but is it a Mac or Windows?
4) Have you tried the torrent?
5) If it is a Mac, download FH for Mac,not Windows.
6) If it is constantly crashing even after following these steps, PM a Mod/Admin

I hope this help, and I hope to see you sometime in game

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Moving this to the Game Help section~

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
Repeating that this thread needs to be moved to the "Help" section multiple times, and other critiques really don't help in resolving the problem much. Honestly, just report it and it'll get moved.

On a more on-topic note, there's really nothing we can do without asking a couple of questions first.
> At what point did it crash, during the installation or whilst is was downloading?
The reason I ask this is because many people get "Downloading" and "Installing" mixed up into the same thing.
Downloading is when you click the link and the dialog appears to "Save" or "Open", ect.
Installing is when you run the .Exe that you downloaded to install or essentially put the game onto your computer.

> What kind of crash was it? Was there just a Blue Screen with text, a Black Screen, or an error message?

> Was it the Game/Installer that crashed, or was it your whole computer? (In which case, you probably got the Blue Screen with text.)

> Also, are you using a Mac or Windows (Or Linux, even?) Operating System on your computer?
Lenovo is just a manufacturer, though I would assume Windows.

You can PM or reach me in-game at Darkendstride (Through Whisper), if you want to work this out... Or just reply to this posting. Also, to the best of my knowledge the download on the official FH website is safe to use.

Cheers,
- Kekitan

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:15:44 am by Kekitan »
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Offline NokiaTheFennecFox

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Okay, I've got to ask some questions before I give you some help. I may be new here, but I have the game and I may know how to help you.

First of all, Lenovo is just a manufacturer, it's not a type of computer. Is it a windows or a mac? Mac = Mac FH Download. Windows = Windows FH Download. Don't mix them up when downloading, or it can really mess up your mom's computer :)

Second, Feral heart is completly safe to download. I did it without activating my antivirus, and it still hasn't given me issues. If you are unsure, just leave it alone or download it with Mozilla Firefox. Firefox does an automatic scan before it downloads ANYTHING. Or if you feel the need to, get an antivirus of some type. But be careful! If you already have one, just let it be. Two antiviruses don't get along on one computer.

Hi! Im nokia the fennec fox!

Offline pink27189

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: FERAL HEART DOWNLOAD PROBLEM!!!!! IMERGENCY!!!!!! REALLY NEED HELP!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 03:54:59 pm »
i need help too i cant reset my torrent and it comes up with sorry get a updated version of this download >:( >:(

AlphaEclipse

Re: FERAL HEART DOWNLOAD PROBLEM!!!!! IMERGENCY!!!!!! REALLY NEED HELP!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 04:41:49 pm »
i need help too i cant reset my torrent and it comes up with sorry get a updated version of this download >:( >:(
This topic is a year old- it's best to start your own topic instead of posting in old ones. ;)