Author Topic: Won't log me in  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Mechanical--Toaster

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Won't log me in
« on: December 15, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »
When I open Feral Heart, it doesn't let me log in.  It keeps saying that my Username or Password is incorrect, even though the Username and Password ARE correct. (I logged into the website perfectly fine, but it's not letting me into the game)

Now, I have another account that I am going to delete, but first I had to log in to the other account and copy down the information of the characters that I have on there and see what packs they are in so all that sort.

When I finished getting the information for them, I signed out of FH and tried logging in to this new account.  It says that the Username or Password is wrong.  I figured that it was probably because I logged into the first account...first...so the game was registered with that one (because of the whole importing presets and things)

I then uninstall Feral Heart and then start the setup again once it is completely uninstalled and deleted and I still get the same problem. 

I know that the username and password are both correct and I really can't think of any other reasons there could be for the game to not log me in and show this message.

Thank you in advance.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Won't log me in
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 05:18:26 pm »
It seems a lot of people are getting this problem lately. It's just a minor glitch. I'd recommend waiting a day or two.

Also, if your password is longer than 16 letters it'll refuse to log you in. Same goes for any strange symbols like @ or & or % etc.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 05:31:54 pm »
Alright, thank you!
I'll wait it out for a couple days...
and thank you for letting me know that, if I ever have to change my password I'll make sure it's less than 16 characters xD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 05:39:55 pm »
Adding onto what Alpha said, you also can't have a username longer than 16 characters

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 08:11:30 pm »
Adding on to the others..If you haven't changed your password then it may work - most who have gone through this seem to find that it works when you changed the password.

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 12:14:48 am »
Yeah I actually had this problem and had to make another account. If Mechanical--Toaster is your username then it won't work because it exceeds past sixteen characters. If your username is bigger than sixteen characters then you'll have to wait until registration opens up again and chose a different username.

I'm also not sure is the staff can change it. You can personal message a staff member if you don't want to make another account and see if they can do anything for you.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 03:38:44 pm »
Alright, I'll see if they can change it.  Thank you for helping me!
I just wish I knew this before so that way I didn't make it too long...

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 05:07:45 pm »
your username exceeds 16 characters to I would recommend waiting until registration opens again and make a new one. I know it's frustrating but just be pacient and wait until it opens again  ;) hope this helps and if it doesn't i would try contacting a staff member for help.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Strawberry Lemonade

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 12:58:21 am »
I have a question.... when will registration open up again? I'm asking because I'm going through the same problem of not being able to log into the actual game. Thanks.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 01:03:22 am »
I have a question.... when will registration open up again? I'm asking because I'm going through the same problem of not being able to log into the actual game. Thanks.

Next time you wish to ask a question, make a new topic. But to answer that the registration opens daily. However, it opens randomly for 2 hours at a time. I would just watch the check the site hourly for until it opens. Hope this answers your question.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.