Author Topic: Keep crashing, Why?  (Read 2527 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Keep crashing, Why?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 01:51:21 am »
It working its happening to my pups, myself and my mate and we keep crashing every 30 seconds

Hmm, if it's happening to all of you, have you all downloaded something like a map? It could be duplicate particles in c: >>> Feralheart >> media > particles. Each of yew should go into that folder and delete any ending in _0, _1, _2, etc. Also, do exactly what is stated above. These should work.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 01:52:22 am »
No we were in last cave and we all crashed at the exact same time.

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 01:58:48 am »
Hmm, are you all using the same wifi for any chance? When multiple consoles are on one router, it can use something called bandwidth which is needed for FH to connect to the sever. Same goes for many browsers open at once. Try using FH without any other programs open. AND, try lowering all your video settings in FH. :3 Hope this helps.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 02:01:14 am »
No, We all live at different locations, We all are using different wifi, Now my mate can't get back on because it keeps telling him Can't connection to main server or something like that

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 02:04:02 am »
Failed to connect to front server is another funky message you might get. Most of the time you get this either when your internet is down or the server is down completely. It can also be that your firewall or any other security software is preventing FeralHeart from accessing the internet. If it's the server and not your internet it should be sorted shortly and be back up and running, if it will be down for longer times the staff will let you know.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 02:05:04 am »
He keeps losing connection over and over, What does this mean?

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 02:22:06 am »
If you are meaning that he is failing to connect, then:

Quote from: Red
Failed to connect to map server is a message you also can get while changing maps and entering portals in the game. It's usually nothing severe either, and as worst, your character might be stuck in that map until there's a reset of the map server process. Another issue similar to this can be if you get the loading screen after choosing a character, but it never loads. Most of the time it should be followed by this "failed to connect" message. If you try to choose another character that isn't placed in the same map, it sometimes let you play since every map in the game, has it's own server process. Sometimes the server needs to be restarted in order to fetch some stuck characters. If you had characters that's been stuck for weeks, you should contact the staff.

Quote from: OreoHeroz
...try changing your Render System by going to (C:) Local Disk > FeralHeart > ogre.cfg

When you click it you will see a line which will say:

Render System=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
[OpenGL Rendering Subsystem]

Replace OpenGL with Direct3D9 and go in-game.

However, if that doesn't work either, it may be a server problem so I suggest waiting for Feral Heart to calm down.

I hope this works.^^

In your case, it would be vise versa, meaning you would have to do the opposite.

Overall, I hope everything works out in the end.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2013, 03:32:01 am »
It working its happening to my pups, myself and my mate and we keep crashing every 30 seconds

Indeed as a few briefly mentioned here if you're all going through it at the same time while on one of the default maps chances are it's normal and it's just server derp. No need to worry. Just try using another map in the meantime or just waiting it out patiently up until it sorts itself.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2013, 04:09:39 am »
Well, We went to fp and my mate kept losing connection,  I didn't have any problem, and my friend had to complete shut down her computer and leave for the day, Cause her game was glitching,  she kept popping in have the controls to another persons char and able to play as them, Was that a glitch or something?

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2013, 04:21:28 am »
And then my other friend was appearing then a few seconds later she lost connection, Is this a glitch or something or is it maybe her wifi that's causing the problem?

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis