Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened to these users?  (Read 2082 times)

ZombieKitteh

Does anyone know what happened to these users?
« on: April 14, 2014, 11:46:16 am »
I wasn't sure where to put this thread. It's a question and seeking help- but it's not directly related to the game or forums. I was half tempted to put it in General Discussions. If it's wrong I hope staff can move it somewhere else.

Anyways I had a person I knew on FH quite some time ago a year and a half ago or so. We were friends and his character was a mate of mine in a roleplay (Pandemonium Plague). We had a falling out over OOC drama and he left the group and literally vanished. I waited weeks to find him online to apologize, but never saw him again. His username was something like Shadow4000 or something and had a character named Blade. I'm not sure why but it's been eating at me a lot lately (I know it's been a year and /so/ long), but I hate arguing with people let alone loosing friends over silly stuff. Haven't thought about it much until recently, but does anyone know what happened to him or where he poofed off to? I'd still really much like to apologize.

I also had another close friend in my roleplay (Pandemonium Plague) We Skyped and she was one of my first close friends on the game that I actually talked with off game. One night she logged off and just never returned. It's been a year (or more) as well for her, but I worry. She just up and vanished without a trace and it sounds really morbid, but I wonder if.. something happened to her? Like honestly if you think about it; if you didn't have any close real life friends/family that talked or had contact with your online friends... no one would know one day if you got into a accident or just up and.. died. That's really scary to me. Her username was Torr59.

So uh yes- does anyone by chance know about Shadow4000 and Torr59? Where they are? Last you saw them or maybe what happened to them? I'd really, really appreciate it. ;^;

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what happened to these users?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 12:04:04 pm »
I think I was RPing with Shadow4000 once, I don't know when though. As for Torr59, I never saw him/her in Feral-Heart, in-game nor on the forums. I presume that they left the game without saying that they did. Maybe they were having problems in real life, family problems etc.. so they never returned to the game. Don't worry about them, they're probably fine. You might catch one of your friends online on skype, you never know what will happen.
I'm not sure but I think this goes to the Discussion Board, I'm not 100% sure about that though. ;n;

In-game username: Honest~Faith

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:10:14 pm »
Ah really? How long ago was it do you think? And it really wasn't her just vanishing from the game, I know plenty of people up and just leave- but we were really close off game as well and did voice calls on Skype. She simply stopped logging on in game and Skype one day and I haven't seen her since :c Not seeing hide or hair of her for over a year anywhere is very worrisome.

Yeah I wasn't 100% where this was supposed to go so I hope someone moves it if it's wrong. ;^;

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:18:59 pm »
I think I role-played with Shadow4000 when it was March 2013. I'm not 100% sure but It was around the month of March. You will probably meet your friends again in-game, miracles happen. Don't think negatively, I wish you good luck. Another option, your friend might of made a new account and forgot to add you. Where did you and your friend RP, maybe you'll find her there.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:46:49 pm »
Try searching for members here. You will be able to find out their activity. When and/if they're online now, or when their last game activity was~

Hope this helped

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 06:39:18 pm »
Some users lately have been dropping off of the game due to drama and such, they feel it is just to much to cope with. Your friends may have left due to the drama occurring, but, some users also can leave because they loose intrest in the game, as Buffy said before me you can always search the members list to see when they were last on, but, sometimes users do not use the forums. I hope you get in contact with your friends soon~

~ Whisper

Hope this helped dear~

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 06:52:53 pm »
Here is your friend; Shadow`s profile and info....

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=58336

Torr

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=74585

I hope I helped; I`ve also had a friend poof out of nowhere for a very long time before they came back.

Inactive. Will be back one day

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 07:00:21 pm »
I think I role-played with Shadow4000 when it was March 2013. I'm not 100% sure but It was around the month of March. You will probably meet your friends again in-game, miracles happen. Don't think negatively, I wish you good luck. Another option, your friend might of made a new account and forgot to add you. Where did you and your friend RP, maybe you'll find her there.

I see hrm. Maybe you're right though I'm somewhat doubtful. I'm fairly certain they've just left the game for good. The roleplay we were in together is closed at the moment and even when it was open they hadn't been online in a year so that wont exactly work. Thankyou for trying however. I probably should try to be more positive but after such a long time it's hard really.

Try searching for members here. You will be able to find out their activity. When and/if they're online now, or when their last game activity was~

Hope this helped

The member list did help, thankyou. I found them both, but neither appear to use the forums and I assume it only shows you when they were last active on the forums not the game? Sadly their profiles lack any contact information aside from pms and that's pointless if they no longer play.

Some users lately have been dropping off of the game due to drama and such, they feel it is just to much to cope with. Your friends may have left due to the drama occurring, but, some users also can leave because they loose intrest in the game, as Buffy said before me you can always search the members list to see when they were last on, but, sometimes users do not use the forums. I hope you get in contact with your friends soon~

~ Whisper

Hope this helped dear~

Thankyou. I'm aware people do leave the game for reasons- myself included off and on. They left/vanished before FH really had any real drama or problems like it does at the moment. So if they did it was for personal reasons or lack of interest. I'm not wondering why they left though if they did; I'm more curious if anyone knows where they are at the moment and if they're ok. I'd love to get in touch with them again even off of FH. Thankyou, means a lot to me c:

Here is your friend; Shadow`s profile and info....

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=58336

Torr

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=74585

I hope I helped; I`ve also had a friend poof out of nowhere for a very long time before they came back.

Ah thankyou, I managed to find them already though ^^' Sadly neither are active on the forums it seems and I'm not sure if activity on the profile is tracked by ingame activity or website.

Edit:

Forum profiles show website activity only :c Looked up the profile of my other account i logged into ingame last night
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=77185
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:04:12 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 07:26:05 pm »
Glad I could help ya, and as well as these other floofies, but yes, as I said,some users do not use the forum, and it seems that's what has happend here, and as for the personal issues or irl problems, that may have been the reason dear~

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:27:42 pm by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 11:59:46 pm »
I agree with Karachico~ It is possible they had family issues to deal with or maybe they might have moved away. Did you ever have real face to face contact with any of them besides skype? If so, you might be able to find out that way...
But anyway, I wouldn't recommend my advice I'm not even 15 yet! I'm just thinking about what maybe my older brother would do, he's crazy about online games  ~  0oRainyWolfo0