Author Topic: How to take a screenshot and how to fix my portal problem -_-  (Read 5592 times)

Offline Dawnfrost1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Okay, i don't know how to take a screenshot. Help me with that please.
Next, i have a portal problem. Yes, i have set it to Cape of Distant Worlds, and I have put the arrival Yaw, but whenever I go to the map FROM Cape of Distant Worlds, you fly in the air for five minutes+ and you cannot get out of it unless you reset your home and go back to Lonely Cave. Please help me figure out how to make the portal connect to Cape of Distant Worlds from the map. (Yes, I have one of my characters in it now.)

AlphaEclipse

Re: How to take a screenshot and how to fix my portal problem -_-
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 10:59:34 pm »
Screenshots: Click "PrntScr." All screenshots appear in the screenshots folder of Feralheart's files. ^^

Portal issue:
So in your custom map you fall for a bit? Sorry, I just don't understand what you mean. I'd recommend looking here (http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19214.0), or watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGLY79x4yg

I'll try looking for more information on the portal problem. :3
Also, if your character is suck, look at the top of the feralheart forums when you're logged in an click, "User Panel." There, you could send your characters home, reset their home, and more! Good luck.

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:34:14 am »
Sadly I don't know how can I help You with portals, but I know something about screenies.
Click Prt Sc button and screenshot should appear in LocalDisk C: -> FeralHeart -> screenshots
If Prt Sc doesn't work (like on my computer) try Fn+Prt Sc  or ]} button. I usually use }]

Hope it helped somehow :) 
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline Dawnfrost1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 02:20:04 am »
Thanks to both of you! It was the Y Destination that screwed me up. I thought I needed a gate to connect it to Cape of Distant Worlds.
Thank you, I watched the video, it helped a lot.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 03:18:50 am »
Thanks to both of you! It was the Y Destination that screwed me up. I thought I needed a gate to connect it to Cape of Distant Worlds.
Thank you, I watched the video, it helped a lot.
Glad it's fixed. :)