Author Topic: FeralHeart.exe has stopped working??!  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
FeralHeart.exe has stopped working??!
« on: November 09, 2014, 04:40:09 pm »
This has happened to me before, but only maybe once or twice. I tried checking my laptop for viruses, I tried uninstalling and re-installing, I checked for duplicate files and it hasn't worked.
All it says is:
 FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.
   A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Does anyone else have a solution?
Boop

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart.exe has stopped working??!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 04:49:04 pm »
The FeralHeart server currently seems to be experiencing a lot of problems, and the staff are working hard to fix it. For now we've just got to hang on tight and wait for these situations to be fixed up.

For now, things like "FeralHeart.exe isn't working" could just be a crash, so you'll have to try using a different character or try playing again later.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon, the server master is looking into it as we speak.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 04:51:06 pm »
The FeralHeart server currently seems to be experiencing a lot of problems, and the staff are working hard to fix it. For now we've just got to hang on tight and wait for these situations to be fixed up.

For now, things like "FeralHeart.exe isn't working" could just be a crash, so you'll have to try using a different character or try playing again later.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon, the server master is looking into it as we speak.

I forgot to mention in the description of the problem that It won't go past the first loading picture that leads to the login screen. >.< I'll try playing later. Thank you! <3
Boop

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 05:04:40 pm »
Oh, that would have been a good idea xD Though there is nothing much we can do right now as the server is currently offline c:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:40:44 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Emerald

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 11:08:21 pm »
I'm having the same problem. I just downloaded the game today. I hope the crash is fixed soon.