Author Topic: Preset Problem  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Preset Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 04:25:53 pm »
I think I know your problem after looking through the files.
With a preset, you should use your character's name for the files, not the actual username, haha. The only thing that should ever be named after the user is when you upload the .fhp file for the public to download.
What was your friends character's name? I'll easily sort this out for you, unless you are in hopes of doing it yourself.

I must correct ye on this part. The preset file names do not really matter, as long as they coincide with the preset's material file. Mostly, I just keep the files at their default name: preset_(preset folder number)body.png.

Does everyone else who's downloaded the preset see it? It may 'ave been a faulty export.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:30:46 pm by ?Enoki? »

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 04:28:22 pm »
Well, it usually works like that. xD But, it might depend on the username too. His username is E v e r m o r e and his character name is Nava LF IV. But, I lead the pack so his name changed often. cx I'd most appreciate it if you'd send me the modified .zip if you could.~

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 04:31:38 pm »
Does everyone else who's downloaded the preset see it? It may 'ave been a faulty export.
Enoki, no one else sees it, so I'll tell him to reexport it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:33:11 pm by Wolfe Ane Ammack »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:11 pm »
Well, it usually works like that. xD But, it might depend on the username too. His username is E v e r m o r e and his character name is Nava LF IV. But, I lead the pack so his name changed often. cx I'd most appreciate it if you'd send me the modified .zip if you could.~

Wait, does his username not contain "_"? If not, then all ye need to do is erase the underscores and replace them with spaces. That's why 'tis not working. His username may show underscores in game, but if he only enters space bar when logging in, then do not use underscores f'er presets.

EDIT: Okay, let me know if re-exporting does the trick, if not, try the above.

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 04:52:14 pm »
Wait, does his username not contain "_"? If not, then all ye need to do is erase the underscores and replace them with spaces. That's why 'tis not working. His username may show underscores in game, but if he only enters space bar when logging in, then do not use underscores f'er presets.
I've tried that as well, but I will try the re export.~

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 04:57:02 pm »
If that else fails,
I used an old account of mine and fiddled with the preset file names. Not much difference though! I successfully managed to export the preset into my old account (although I will delete that exported file after, since it is not my preset to keep. <3) and it worked.
I'll send the .zip folder of the new files and send them to you via PM, and hopefully it should work. If not, eh, Enoki is smarter than me at this point, lol.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2015, 07:02:48 pm »
I've tried what Enoki had stated, but it is not working yet. I got him to reupload and all that, but it is still not working.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2015, 07:08:03 pm »
Hmm, try giving him the files that Shurtle has edited, maybe the new tweaks will fix it.

If not, mind asking him to message me the files or 'ave ye do so? I'm going to try and export it to his username and see if I can't get it to show up in-game.

He can see the preset himself, yes? 'Tis probably how the username is being exported as. Perhaps too many spaces and the underscores may be confusing FH. Does he 'ave any other presets that he has used and given the download link out and has it show up f'er everyone?

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2015, 07:12:43 pm »
Hmm, try giving him the files that Shurtle has edited, maybe the new tweaks will fix it.
Alright~
If not, mind asking him to message me the files or 'ave ye do so? I'm going to try and export it to his username and see if I can't get it to show up in-game.
I'll PM the link to the files and the .fhp too. See what you can do with them lol.
He can see the preset himself, yes? 'Tis probably how the username is being exported as. Perhaps too many spaces and the underscores may be confusing FH. Does he 'ave any other presets that he has used and given the download link out and has it show up f'er everyone?
Yes, he can see the preset himself. I've been thinking on that too, but some others with that style of username I have downloaded their presets and they worked fine. This is his first preset as well.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
Alrighty, I b'live 'tis now working! I sent ye the link to his new .fhp download link. Just let me know if it works. If not, I shall get back to doing some more tests.