Author Topic: Help?? Exporting meshes.  (Read 940 times)

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Help?? Exporting meshes.
« on: June 15, 2016, 05:51:15 am »
I have, as I stated in another thread, been trying to redo the cat ears. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, selecting my new cat ears ingame crashes the game.

I've changed every vertex name and etc. to the same name as the original cat ears, applied the vertex groups and materials and all that, as well as used a placeholder skeleton thing which I then changed in the ears .xml to fbody.skeleton as I was instructed by someone on KITO.

However, none of this worked and it keeps crashing my game whenever the cat ears are selected.

How exactly do you export an item, body part replacer, or whatever into the game properly without crashing it?? what exactly do I need to do in the blend file?

I've tried pretty much everything here and the person I initially asked poofs from Skype the split second I send any messages to them for some reason. Pretty sure it's a Skype glitch, had the same issue whenever I'm at school and try to message another one of my friends- but I'm not even in school now so idk why it does that. :/

So... can someone help out here?