Author Topic: Won't let me log in  (Read 827 times)

Offline Puppetmaker

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Won't let me log in
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:36:23 am »
So I just created an acct and it won't let me log in for some reason. I was excited to play but it won't let me help? I use a chromebook and Windows 10 can it be used on those? O.O IDK if it can
 :'(    :o :o :-\

LonesomeRider

Re: Won't let me log in
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:40:13 am »
Hello!
Are you logging into this page at all? https://feral-heart.com/login/
This is required to be able to connect to the game server itself.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 01:42:23 am »
Do you have the game installed? Wasn't sure from the phrasing of the question ^^
I'm not familiar with Chromebooks so I wasn't aware you could install Windows onto them but if you do have Windows, you should be able to install the game.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 10:35:35 pm »
If you have a Chrome book but the OS is windows 10,then there should be no issues with Feral Heart working on it. However if the OS was originally Chromebooks, there Could be some complications as Chromebooks can't run executable files.  My knowledge on that is foggy though

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 05:51:15 am »
Hello, I am a bit confused with the wording of your post:

Chromebooks are unable to run executable files, such as Feralheart, as Morqque said. Chromebooks are pretty notorious for this, as many people do not realize they are unable to run any .exe files, etc. before they buy them. What I am a bit confused about is that you mention your Chromebook has Windows 10---I believe you may have just worded it poorly---Chromebook does not run Windows 10 (as of yet---there are rumors it may be able to in the future).

The only way to get around this operating system (Chrome OS, which is what Chromebooks use, as opposed to Windows 10 in other computers) block is to access another computer remotely, install third-party applications, etc., and other ways I would not advise doing without experience, as they can sometimes lead to more problems than what they are worth.

--- However, if you meant as in you had another separate computer with Windows 10, then you should be able to run Feralheart appropriately as long as you have to an adequate internet connection and stay logged into that "Play Game" page on the forum.