Author Topic: Game not connecting and warning failed attempts  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Solistik

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game not connecting and warning failed attempts
« on: January 24, 2021, 10:18:34 am »
So i havent like logged in forever.. but now this weird message keeps popping up, it either says not connecting to the main server.. so i go to login into the website no issues there, no mistakes on logging in.. but when i put my password into the game it then says that its wrong. i've done this like over 30 times now.. still ends up warning me that if i continue to fail inputting my password it'll ban me for 15mins. now i have changed my password... still the same issue, ive tried redownloading it and my wifi has no issues. so i dont know whats going on..

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Game not connecting and warning failed attempts
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 07:21:15 pm »
Failed login attempts: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=6120.0

As for logging in to the game itself, make sure you're logged into the "play game" tab. Allow a minute for it to connect before you attempt to login to the game client. If it doesn't work, try enabling cookies, clearing caches, and disabling any proxies

Play game tab: https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Solistik

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 09:12:10 am »
I tried those but i noticed it said
"Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with."

I'm honestly so confused on why its so hard to login to the game now.. i dont remember changing my password before just yesterday..
also if this means it wont matter to change your password ingame as well then why does this exist.. im so confused

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 03:50:07 pm »
I tried those but i noticed it said
"Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with."

I'm honestly so confused on why its so hard to login to the game now.. i dont remember changing my password before just yesterday..
also if this means it wont matter to change your password ingame as well then why does this exist.. im so confused

Hello Solistik!

If you're having issues with the password, perhaps using the 'Forgot Password' Link and see if that would work?

Offline Solistik

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 03:08:32 pm »
I have changed my password already..

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 03:58:19 pm »
I have changed my password already..

If you head into the user panel on the homepage, you can make sure that your password matches for both the forums and the game.

Offline Solistik

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 05:11:08 pm »
The password works to get in there and I'm able to log in the user panel, including see all my characters, but im not able to log in
to the game even if im using the same password

SpicyDirt

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 05:45:40 pm »
And you've downloaded the patch and gotten that all installed correctly? Sorry if this all seems redundant, I am trying to figure out what could be wrong. Another thing to think about is special characters and the number pad - the FeralHeart game is very finnicky with those.