Author Topic: Le Broken~  (Read 1979 times)

freedom

Le Broken~
« on: June 19, 2011, 06:18:12 am »
Been looking for this solution for quite some time now, so I decided to make a thread in hopes of some constructive feedback. When I play the game, or right after log in, it will show my characters. After 15 seconds, or whenever I press character editor, it will say "Feralheart.Exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." The game has ran fine up until now and I'm wondering what happened.

Nyan Cat

Re: Le Broken~
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:24:56 am »
Thats strange, Maybe while it was loading something you downloaded (A mod/texture) for Feralheart, It was trying to load it yet failed? For perhaps the modle was a .rar file or the texture wasnt .png or jpg. and the program encountered it as a problem?
Just wondering if you downloaded the map pack or anything else.

freedom

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:07 am »
Thats strange, Maybe while it was loading something you downloaded (A mod/texture) for Feralheart, It was trying to load it yet failed? For perhaps the modle was a .rar file or the texture wasnt .png or jpg. and the program encountered it as a problem?

The only download I did was the "update" to latest version of FH. I shall try uninstall and reinstall...when I feel like it.

Nyan Cat

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 07:10:27 am »

The only download I did was the "update" to latest version of FH. I shall try uninstall and reinstall...when I feel like it.

Okay, im kinda clueless then. Perhaps a program was running in the background and had to shutdown FH?

freedom

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 07:09:06 am »

Okay, im kinda clueless then. Perhaps a program was running in the background and had to shutdown FH?

Closed everything and tried. It's something with the game, itself. Again, if i find motivation to come back the -wonderful- community- I'll just download it again. Until then, it sits.

Offline Toxik

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't gaze into the eyes of the demon...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 07:10:56 am »
Have you tried re-downloading the game? I'm sure it will work then.. But you have to make sure you have it completely cleared off your computer before doing that.

Also you could of put a file into the wrong folder, or your missing something.
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."