Author Topic: [solved] Game glitch?  (Read 1772 times)

Fizzpop

[solved] Game glitch?
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:46:21 pm »
My character's group was recently deleted because of the glitch in the game, so he's currently not in a group. When I logged on I was in my old group's private map. I could see people typing on the "group" chat, but I couldn't see their names, or their characters anywhere. They also couldn't hear me, no matter what chat I typed in.  When I left the map and returned to the Cape, It was still happening. This is happening on all my characters that aren't in a group. What's going on?

[Unfortunately, the forum won't let me upload a screenshot, no matter how small of size I'm making the file... So when I see this happening, it just looks like the bright green text that is used for the group chat, only with no name beside the text.]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:54:54 pm by Nathan »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Game glitch?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:53:57 pm »
aye, this is an ingame bug. The group deletion is one thing, the seeing of group chat is another one.

I'm afraid you can't do anything about the group being gone, if the creator of the group loose it from a bug, every member will aswell.

To get rid of the group chat without names, just join someones group and it will disappear and you will see theirs.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Fizzpop

Re: Game glitch?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:54:35 pm »
Alright, thanks.