Author Topic: Won't let me log in!!!  (Read 1193 times)

Silver~Shadow

Won't let me log in!!!
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:52:29 pm »
Okay I created my account with one of these in the username: ~
So when I tried to log into the game, it would not recognize the little squiggle in the box where I type my username. What really gets to me is if I have to use this name for getting into the game but it doesn't want the little squiggle in when I try to log into the game, why would it let me create my user name with the squiggle in it in the first place?

So my question is: Is this fixable, or do I have to delete my account and make a new one without the little squiggle?

Please reply soon because if there is a way to fix it and I delete my account before someone tells me I won't be too happy.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:59:28 pm by Meghan »

Offline Toxik

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't gaze into the eyes of the demon...."
    • View Profile
Re: Won't let me log in!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:17:01 pm »
I do believe you can't use things like that. Only letters.

I think mods(or admins) can change something for you once..

If not, You have to delete and make a new one.

However i don't know all that much, So well, Lets just say i lost my marbles, And I'm sorry. D:

*Edit*
Contact a Admin or Mod about it if nobody seems to answer this. However you didnt start anything really so i suppose starting a new account wont hurt.
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Won't let me log in!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:17:50 pm »
To log ingame you do not use your forum nickname. You use your USERname.
But if your username has the squiggle, you have to remake it. The game doesn't recognize the symbol in the login screen.
Keep your username to letters only if you can.