Author Topic: Won't open game  (Read 1018 times)

Offline blossom312312

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You're going to LOVE ME! I mean, if that's okay...
    • View Profile
Won't open game
« on: July 09, 2011, 07:06:27 pm »
Hi, I tried to open up the game but it said "Download the latest patch at www.feral-heart.com" but I downloaded both of them. I downloaded the Terrent or whatever it is, & the download, but it won't work. I can't get on the game!

Offline Hellcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Won't open game
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:25:33 pm »
you did download the torrent? because a torrent requires a program called Utorrent before it will actually download, so to speak. if you didn't, download the program. ( I would link you, but whenever I go to the site it turns Dutch so I wont take any chances)

if you did, you should try re-downloading the game, because as far as I know, every patch gets implented into the games exe, meaning you shouldn't have to update at all when you newly downloaded it.

sorry for my poor english ;S

I love helping people! XD ask me and I'll do my best to aid you! your happiness is all the rewards I'll ever need! xD (cheesy, but true)

Thunderheart

Re: Won't open game
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 08:51:51 pm »
Install the patch. Kov should change the popup, so everyone can understand it xD
Anyways, try the normal download first. Save it somewhere you can find it afterwards, then doubleclick it and make sure it installs in the same folder you installed the main game to.