Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 34909 times)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Hurtful language.
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2011, 02:48:03 am »
Trolling is a form of cyber-bullying where a user says annoying or offensive things in order to get a reaction. Upon receiving a reaction they continue to irritate the individual until that person says something to get banned, or quits. Trolls are extremely annoying, and can be very hurtful and offensive.

Ritza

Re: Hurtful language.
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2011, 02:48:56 am »
Well it's slightly complicated Ciaran, it all depends on the context. If they tell you to go die IC (in character) There's not much they can do about it, since it's character to character. But if its OC (out of character) then that might be a different situation. You would have to have screenshots and send them to Tigg or some other moderator/admin that you know for a fact is active.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2011, 03:13:18 am »
I feel better now knowing that it was simply dramatized out. In any case I'm removing the links, don't need more of this rumor spreading (not like enough of them are floating around already). Danke Tigg.

It's good to know it was false, I hate falling for things like that though |D

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2011, 07:06:23 pm »
[ May 15th "Reports"]
After reading a friends journal ( who has connections with the game maker Kov) and looking into the original FeralHeart fan forum called  Impressive Hearts, the report indicates that FeralHeart is in danger of sinking faster than Impressive Title did apparently. It also has good information about how updates are being handled and  a bunch of other stuff that is really interesting. If you wish to read up on the report please visit here: -Link Removed containing false information-
( Please note that the above information may not be %100 accurate nor does is represent anything official. )

After reading that, I really hope they don't let it die, once again I wonder why they don't appoint new staff to help and such.
Didn't IT have a huge handful of Admins and Mods?

LOL
Too bad this is stuff noever ment to be going to the public, even kov has bad days and he is not amused about this -Removed by Moderator- being posted.

And about Updates being handeled, why is no one asking directly then why thers no update uploadet yet to the one who handles the updates?

Because no one believes him. Everyone is crawling into Kovs butt and only believing him, instead of asking -both- sites.

Im not going to tell why te update had taken so long, not my job. You wanna know? Ask the right person yourself.

I am upset about this, pissed. People always spreading half true things instead of asking everyone who is involved. Su**ers.

The point is that NO ONE SHOULD have to crawl up ANYONE'S 'butt' to get ANY information.

We shouldn't HAVE to ask, we should have been presented this information. If holding back the patch was so important, we should have had a right to know.

You guys need to do a better job at informing your members of these things -- even if it isn't full information, some information is better than none.

And it wasn't rumors, hun. (:

And if you reply to be in a very harsh attitude type of way, like I've seen you do to others, it'll bring me to the question once again as to why someone so harsh in their moderator duties would even be hired. ^^~

Edit: AND, it wasn't a rumor because at the time we got the information it was /TRUE/.

It's called updates on things, children, and this is an update on an old situation.
Not a rumor. ;]
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:03:28 am by Kynvuu »
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Foxy333

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:12 pm »
Agree with Kah.
We should have a right to information that will affect the community, seeing as we are the community. :|

If the information that was posted was false on IH, okay, fair enough.
But, to be honest, it wasn't spreading sh!t. It was what was known to be true at the time.

slycan

« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2011, 08:26:36 pm »
Sometimes the staff start to get on 'seperate pages' , and what I mean is that not everyone is updated at the same time about it. Things change, updates get pushed back, etc etc, and it's hard to catch up and stay tuned. Not sure why this is to be honest..

Maybe a section like "Game Journal" where Raz and Kov can make poston the Game/Sever ?

*Maintaince Dates ( For when the server needs fixing/ is down)
*Update List ( AND what has been added into the game, because I just found out there's new markings for 1.05 that weren't mentioned xD)

Stuff like this?

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2011, 08:28:04 pm »
Sly, isn't that what their game updates board is for? :/

slycan

« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2011, 08:35:37 pm »
Sly, isn't that what their game updates board is for? :/

Well Updates are for when it happens finally
I'm talking about progressive 1 -on- 1 Journal like format where the 'Top 2 Dogs' can talk about whats ~ going to happen~, and communicating with the members  themselves without any middle-man.

Sorta how Notch did Minecraft : http://notch.tumblr.com/

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2011, 08:40:24 pm »
Well, it sounds like a good idea, but I've the feeling they wouldn't post anything for updates and progress. I'd LOVE to be proved wrong - I'd love for that, because it would show they do care for more than just their own crap.

But I've the funny feeling that's built on previous experience that they won't. Or it wouldn't be what we expect, in some way. >___>

Nice idea, however. IH has a game journal with old threads from when the game was in progress, we planned to update that as well. Obviously, it may not be as informational as the official forum ( yet we still manage more information than them >>; ) but we at least try to give the community information, and our staff as well.

I see what you're saying though, I do hope they do something like that and PUT it to GOOD use.

Ritza

« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2011, 09:53:26 pm »
This is a discussion thread not a bash thread. And a good repoter waits until they know the information the have is a hunred percent correct. When the info isn't right that's how you have lawsuits and so on.

But I'm going to watch for a while. I just think tha there can be a better way to do things.