Author Topic: Lions... in SPACE!  (Read 10618 times)

weylin

Lions... in SPACE!
« on: January 18, 2011, 10:18:15 am »

Game home page: www.hazeron.com
Here's a video Slycan made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9QsC_juaPA (Shows the ship design studio and space)
(To sum this game up in one sentence: Independently developed Poor mans 'Spore' with a massive multiplayer universe.)
Currently in Beta and 100% free

To join my empire, create an account, download and install the game, log in, click the right button to join an empire.
Manually type in 'The Pridelanders' as an empire name as it isn't (yet) in the top drop-down listing!
Mufasa (me  ;D) will get your join request and allow you into the empire.

Immigration policy is not 'open' because of potential griefers dropping in and making a mess of things while I'm asleep.

If you need help, post here or message me in the game. (If you can figure out that F3 interface LOL)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:21:05 pm by weylin »

Themiles

Re: Lions... in SPACE!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:55:18 am »
Now this is something you don't see every day XD Good luck with recruiting space lions!

weylin

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 11:14:24 am »
If you like, you could make your own empire, letting you design your own species, build your own city.

It's a bit of a rough start, you're dropped into the middle of an uninhabited world and have to forage materials manually to make anything.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 03:51:23 pm »
Whoa...lion astronuats...

That. Is. Epic.

weylin

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 10:30:43 pm »
So who wants to be the first lion in space?

Rockets are fueled and ready, environment suits are for sale at the broker or armory, or available directly from me. (You can go to another planet without it, but you'll begin to suffocate if you step out of the vehicle!)
Extra bonus for the one who finds the element "Eludium" And an epic bonus for the one who finds the compound 'Lumenite"

weylin

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:37:49 am »
Not a single recruit showed up!

You know, you *can* roleplay on there, and I built the species to be good at hunting without the need for weapons.

I changed the policy to 'open' so you can find it in the drop-down empire selection.

There's a massive world full of insane looking creatures, some hilarious, others terrifying, almost none look like anything existing on earth. :P

Unfortunately all the characters look male because there's not yet a way to define male/female designs separately. Hopefully this will be added in the future :D

weylin

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 09:20:59 am »
Really? no one at all?

It's a rather small download for an MMO, especially one like this with so much freedom to do anything or go anywhere. (except going to the center of a star or skinny dipping into a pool of lava... -cough-)

The game is Alpha quality, full of glitches, but it has potential, and still a lot of fun.

Most importantly - free :P

weylin

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 11:57:44 am »
Well... ONE person joined... *crickets chirp*

Sllip

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 02:26:43 pm »
Whoa. xD That looks awesome! I'll go and download that game right away. <3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt