Author Topic: Aro'kai  (Read 31499 times)

Offline hollyjingle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Luff dat wolfie <3
    • View Profile
Aro'kai
« on: November 23, 2012, 08:00:34 pm »
Herro- it's Holly. I'm sure many people have heard about the game Aro'kai. It hasn't came out yet, and hasn't stated when it's to come out or if it actually will come out. It's been in progress for a while, and has a small demo called the canine creator out. I've played the creator before- and, by the looks of it, it's gonna be a few more years until the game comes out. It looks to be a role-playing game like Feral-Heart with many more models that are very detailed and realistic- up until the color of the character is changed. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.arokai.proboards.com/
Beguiled Hearts needs coders, mesh makers, modelers, mappers... Anyone who has game experience to help out.
O3O Join -------> www.beguiledhearts.webs.com
www.beguiledhearts.proboards.com

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Aro'kai
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »
I've tried downloading this before, but it didn't work for me :/
Then again, I personally think Arokai will never come out or won't come out for years.
I don't know how long it took to make FH, but I think it will roughly be the same time as it takes for Arokai.
Well, I don't know if this game is going to end up being good or bad, but I will try it when or if it comes out....

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 07:09:05 pm »
Never come out? I don't think Superfeesh (The creator of Arokai) and the team wouldn't let us down like that.

It took about one year to create FH. Arokai might be out by next summer, around that time.

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 01:47:22 am »
I never knew what Aro'kai was but it looked amazing when I learned more about it. I have this weird conspiracy that maybe KovuLKD may be working with the Aro'kai team but you never know. Anyways... Milk I think it may come out Christmas as a surpise/present to the followers of the game. Or it could come out New Years... But when did it start. I didn't really know when it started being created.

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 02:53:11 am »
I think production started on it either late 2011 or early/mid 2012.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 03:44:22 am »
Oh. Well it may come out soon or not.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 04:43:20 am »
Naw, Naw,
Arokai has been in production for a veeery long time.
FeralHeart was originally due to be released in the summer of 2010. It came out in very early 2011.
Rumors about Arokai around 2010, but it's origins date back to earlier than that; to Decayed Reality, which I think was supposed to be released in 2009, back when Impressive Title was still around.

Arokai was supposed to come out in the summer of 2011.
Unfortunately, it has yet to come out.
Even more so, updates from Superfeesh have not been seen since the Summer of last year on the forums.
I hear that apparently not even the staff team are sure whether or not the game has been dropped, so we all just assume it's a work in progress.

In all honesty though, my faith in the game's release has been lost quite a long time ago.
But it would be nice to see if Superfeesh or one of the team members manages to finish it up and release it.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 06:14:14 am »
:o I didn't know that! So it pretty much started around 2009? I see how its taken a while. I mean they're trying to get the fur colors and textures very realistic and the way each animal runs. And what they have wings in the game? Like I think they have a griffin I don't know but that would be a while too. They want to make it a realistic looking game I guess.

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 06:16:12 am »
I will always stick to FH no matter what! ^^
LOYALTY!
And Holly, were you at Flourite Plains? O.o....I was wolfdog01....

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 06:18:06 am »
Lol! I'd still stick to FH but would play Aro'kai :D I mean seriously it looks really fun!