Poll

Want a cool wolf game?

Wolf soul
53 (60.2%)
Feral heart
35 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Wolf Soul :)  (Read 23993 times)

Offline Gangbanger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wolf Soul :)
« on: December 26, 2013, 05:37:23 pm »
So ive recently found this new game, Wolf soul I didn't play it yet but I'm planning to, the game is out and here is somethings about wolf soul: on Wolf Soul The Game (Impressive Title server) you can play as a wolf, costumize it how ever you want it to look, give it markings, change tails, manes, wings (Will repair) and tufts. then you come online and you have a lot to do, either you are the roleplay type and you like to roleplay, we have great special roleplay maps where you can enter and roleplay with your friends, or with other people currently on the map, like exploring? we have a lot of maps to go through or maybe you'd like to go hunt some animals and collect cool items you can wear. maybe you are the competitive type and you like to race? that's great because we have a racing Stadium map where it's easy to play with your friends and compete for items! You can find it here, http://wolfsoul.freeforums.net  ;D

Offline Equi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Soul :)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:45:44 am »
Seems interesting and I do adore wolves. I'll check it out.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 02:43:29 pm »
I do love wolves but its an IT server and I've seen a lot around. Though I have to say it looks pretty interesting. I do still love Feral Heart more though due to the textures and well, big community. ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »
Even though this is indeed another IT server, they actually did something different with this one. I definitely recommend this game!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 09:57:58 pm »
Yush, i do agree. They did a wolf game and even though its different from other servers I do still prefer Feral Heart. But its a good game
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline eclipsefury

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 07:18:49 pm »
Yea i want to play wolf soul but i don't know how to register :( if some one could help me that would be awesome :D

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:40:52 pm »
Yea i want to play wolf soul but i don't know how to register :( if some one could help me that would be awesome :D

First, you gotta make a forum account. How you do that is, do you see the words at the top right corner that say "Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register"? If you see that, click the word "Register". It's quite simple after that, and I'm sure you'll know what to do from there.

Once you make a forum account, then you can download the game. But unlike FeralHeart, though, once you get the game, you don't use your forum account to login. You gotta make a separate in-game account. How that works is that, you click "Multiplayer", and then it will take you to the part where you login. One of the buttons below that area should say "Create New Account". Click that, and again, it's quite a simple process, so I'm sure you'll know what to do from there. After that, you're good to go. Hope this helps!

Offline ~$Huggles$~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Free Hugs! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 03:13:01 pm »
Is this game available for Mac users?
$Huggles$~

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 03:38:31 pm »
I think the game is available for Mac users but I'm not 100% sure.
Wolf Soul seems interesting like any other IT servers do. I might as well try the game out.
I do prefer Feral-Heart though, but Wolf Soul sounds amazing as well.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 06:21:36 pm »
When I first saw this, thought you were talking about a WIP wolf god sim game, Wolf Soul, that seems interesting, but this seems note worthy too, I'll have to check it out sometime.