Author Topic: Wajas - an addictive sparkledog breeder game!  (Read 2313 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Wajas - an addictive sparkledog breeder game!
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:59 pm »
Ahah, don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater of all who Sparkle. (Just you guys that show up with eye-bleaching colors... o.e)

Does anyone out there play Wajas? I know I can't be the only one.

I'm not one of those big-timey uber no-fun breeders - Generation number isn't important, (Except for my Gen 2's <.<"), I breed for fun (lol!) and looks of the offspring. My ID is 190000, if anyone cares to lol at my wajas.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wajas - an addictive sparkledog breeder game!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 12:30:36 am »
  I did, but I stopped several months ago. I was in a few RP's and got a virus. While I was trying to fix my computer (which took almost a WEEK) the RP's completly ignored me, despite me saying I would be unable to go on for a week or so, and simply pretended my character wasn't there and went on without me. I would have been fine with it if the other RPer's weren't so lazy when I got back and had given me a breif couple of sentences of what was going on. I wanted to at least know where they were, not "Just be in the cave with us". I had no idea how far the plot had gotten without me, where they were, why they were there, if we were hiding or something. they had gotten over 50 pages without me and couldn't even be bothered telling me what had happened depite my warning I would be gone for a week or so... In my other RP's when people dissappear I keep them in the game through things like picking up pup's who's roleplayers are on break and bringing them with me and stuff like that, and telling them what happened when they were gone, but I didn't get anything of the sort, just a "be in the cave" so I stopped going on. All I wanted was some details on where they were and they couldn't even do that.

Sorry for the rant, I was very angry that they couldn't even be bothered explaining where they were... But I have been thinking for a while that I should go back, and at least get rid of the RP's I made, and continue breeding my own species XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 01:01:37 am »
I've heard of Wajas, my friend said that I should sign up, but I'm not sure if I should. xD

iNSAN-TY

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13:47 pm »
I started playing it like.. 3 years ago. Though I'm stopped now x]

I think it's a nice game.