Author Topic: Texture Issue  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
Texture Issue
« on: July 16, 2016, 01:53:17 pm »
Ya, i know. Asking for help again.

So i downloaded Tearless's textures for the time before (and after) the summer party. But now I want the default ones for the party. But Ive had some issues

The feline textures went fine, but the part of the canine textures remained (as well as the eyes on the canine). I tried replacing the textures with the ones from my other feralheart folder, which didn't work. Then I downloaded the default ones, which didnt work either.

Screenshots-
Making a new character-

Old character-

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Re: Texture Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 01:58:40 pm »
Keep a backup file to your desktop because I am unsure if my advice will work and I do not want to be the reason of why the game might crash for you ;w;

Ok try reputting the default canine textures in LocalDisk>Feralheart>Media>Textures>Masks and in the original Texture file and try restarting
it may work then if you didn't do it already? ;w; I am sorry if you wrote it above and I did not see it, I have an eye infection so I sometime missread/pass things without meaning to ;w;
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 02:04:30 pm »
Keep a backup file to your desktop because I am unsure if my advice will work and I do not want to be the reason of why the game might crash for you ;w;

Ok try reputting the default canine textures in LocalDisk>Feralheart>Media>Textures>Masks and in the original Texture file and try restarting
it may work then if you didn't do it already? ;w; I am sorry if you wrote it above and I did not see it, I have an eye infection so I sometime missread/pass things without meaning to ;w;

Sadly, it didnt work (and it didnt crash ;) ). But thank you for helping!

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 02:07:41 pm »
AAAW Snap!

hmm then,

Try re-installing feral-heart then? ;w;

It might turn back to default on its own ;w; but keep a backup file for exports/presets and other mods you have on ;w;
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 03:31:10 pm »
Check to see if the .material files for the canine model, such as cmain and cmarkings, have been edited for Tearless's mod. You'll find them in FeralHeart>media>materials. If they have been changed, you could either try finding a download for those files, bring them in from your other FH folder if you kept the old one like I did, or just edit them yourself. Make sure the names of the textures in the .material files match the names of the textures you're trying to use, just like you would a preset. I'd save reinstalling for a last resort.