Author Topic: What was your first group?  (Read 4187 times)

ForestHysteria

What was your first group?
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:53:22 pm »
Do you all remember your first Feral Heart group?

Mine was a wolf pack, I forget the name but I knew the leader was called Damian. I joined this pack literally 30+ minutes into playing FH for the first time and my mate ran away from me. So I joined and they took me to somewhere in Fluorite. Then I had to go and I never saw them online.
(Actually; I ran into them about a year later and they became very active. They made me the beta xD But like most packs in FH they died down, but it fun while it lasted.)

Rizzla

Re: What was your first group?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 02:26:46 pm »
The first group I joined was called Bermuda Pack. I was only with them for a day or two before the alpha stopped being active, and then everyone else kinda dropped off the face of the planet after that as well. I was actually pretty upset about it, they reminded me of the friends I had forever ago who taught me how to rp, which that group never got to do lol. Speaking of which, the very first group I was in was one I created myself back in 2013 (it was a warriors group called EchoClan I think?), which was basically just a squad of short lions with thick tails and bright red scars. We never got to rp either, I had to log off after a while and when I got back everyone was gone. I remember telling the wolf pack about it too, they thought it was tragic. xD

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 02:29:41 pm »
First group I ever joined was a lion pride called ~The Call of the Savannah~ back when General was around. The group was actually also very active and was given praise for its activity back then, but it eventually died away when 'King Aragorn' went to university.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 02:39:27 pm »
I can't quite remember the first actual group I joined.. I mostly joined a lot of families through the good ol' Adoption Center in Bonfire. The first few groups I joined that I can actually remember: some lion pride that I was the princess of (we went off in Fluorite to RP, it lasted for a day and then I never saw any of the group members again), a wolf pack I believe was called Lightning Pack or something (that one lasted quite a while, and I think the name had some other symbols in it too), and I'm sure there was some Lion King groups in there somewhere.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 03:35:18 pm »
I cant remember the name, but it was a wolf pack that I found in South Pole. My name was Gray and my character itself was horrid, but they accepted me anyway. I was a bit of a third wheel due to the fact that I was quite annoying back then. I still had a great time with them despite that. It only lasted about a day, but it was fun while it lasted.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 03:38:25 pm »
Ahh what an interesting topic!

I don't recall the name of the first pack that I joined, but it was a demonic pack that made its home in Last Cave. I remember that my character was all black with black wings and red swirl markings. Those were the days xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Gigi

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 04:33:10 pm »
My actually joined my first group this week! Its called the Semya pack. ( i hope I said it right)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 04:40:00 pm »
The first real group that I stuck with was a massive dog pack roleplay called Unchained. I had been in warrior cat groups prior to that, but never really for more than a few hours. Unchained was the group that taught me how to stick by a group, and even though it's gone now, I don't regret joining at all. Some of the most fun years of my life.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 05:25:10 pm »
I don't remember what he first group I joined was, but it was probably some TLK roleplay. That's what I mostly did when  I first joined.

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 05:30:04 pm »
Mine was my very own lion pride. "King Cats KC"

Fun times <3
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.