Author Topic: Can't log into game (FIXED BY MYSELF, NO NEED HELP)  (Read 646 times)

Offline DrSong

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log into game (FIXED BY MYSELF, NO NEED HELP)
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:52:17 pm »
Hello, so my friends showed me FH and I wanted to try it. Yesterday, at 8 pm Latvian time I registered, but I couldn't play then. Today I tried to play, and it couldn't let me play. At first it was problem with failing to connect to front server, but my friends helped to fix it. But I still couldn't log in. It kept saying that I wrote incorrect username or password. But everytime when I logged into FH site, it worked perfectly, everything was good. And in game it kept saying incorrect. Then I asked my friend to log into my account to see if it works for her. For her she perfectly logged into game, she sent me screenshot. But for me it still doesn't work with same username and password. I don't understand why... Please, could you help me?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:03:17 pm by DrSong »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log into game
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:05:14 pm »
If you have numbers in your password, don't use the numberpad for it if you are. Use the numbers above the letters.
 Also make sure that you aren't typing with caps lock on (I do that A LOT).

Offline DrSong

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log into game
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 02:07:25 pm »
I tried with both numbers, and above letters and in right, both don't work, and yes, I checked if I write with caps on, and it still doesn't work :(
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 02:24:46 pm by DrSong »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log into game (FIXED BY MYSELF, NO NEED HELP)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 06:35:47 pm »
Locking this as it appears you have solved the problem due to your title. If this isn't the case, feel free to PM me or another staff member and we would be happy to unlock this thread for you. ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.