Author Topic: FH Application File Disappearing  (Read 652 times)

Offline .Folklore.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH Application File Disappearing
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:59:12 pm »
So last night I was having separate problems with my wifi, and when it was finally connecting I tried to get on FH but suddenly the shortcut wasn't working, it was saying it had been changed or removed. I went to the main FH folder and found that the application file itself was gone for whatever reason. So, I copied the FH folder, moved it to Documents and renamed it(so I could keep all my modded files, maps, presets, and etc), then uninstalled the one in my Programs folder.
I keep trying to install a new FH but they all come with no application file? And at the beginning of the application process I get this error;

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: FH Application File Disappearing
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 08:46:16 pm »
Is the setup you're using old? Try downloading a brand new setup straight off the FH site instead of using any old ones
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: FH Application File Disappearing
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 08:47:12 pm »
If you had two versions of the game installed previously and the version that was created for the shortcut had been removed and was replaced by the new version, this will cause problems when you try to open the application through the shortcut icon, since you are trying to access an application that no longer exists. Even if you move the old one to Documents, the shortcut will still direct you to that one instead of the one you have in Programs. I would suggest uninstalling all versions of the game (and the shortcuts), but if you want to save specific files, copy them instead of the whole FeralHeart folder to put somewhere outside the FeralHeart folder. The error popup could be your computer having problems replacing the old application file.

If it might be more accessible for you, try downloading the Mediafire installer for the game. (You can find that here.) c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.