Author Topic: What do you think you're spirit animal is?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think you're spirit animal is?
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 01:19:34 am »
Probably a big cat of some sort. I used to think a lion, as I was obsessed with them as a child and I do still really like lions. However, lions live in prides, and while I love my family and friends, I love being alone as well. My spirit animal being one that belongs to a pride just... doesn't work that well.

Then I thought black panther, but they live in hot climates, and I HATE the heat. I love cold.

So now I think I might be a mountain lion (AKA cougar or puma). I think this because
1) It can live in Canada. I live in Canada!
2) Solitary animal (I'm a loner)
3) More closely related to smaller felines (I'm rather small)
4) Prefers habitats with dense underbrush and rocky areas for stalking. If I were an animal, I'd live there too. I prefer that over open areas.
5) Have been seen to be successful in fighting off animals as large as Grizzly bears to protect young (I'd like to imagine myself as the kind of person who'd risk everything to protect friends and family. My dad is teaching me how to defend myself o3o)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Besiege

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 03:31:44 pm »
Maybe this is strange, but I think my spirit animal is a domestic cat. Not a house cat, but just Felis Catus. I keep to myself more often than not, but I would be lost without my friends/family. I'm small, quick, and very quiet. I also sort of have a variety of personality traits, just like the vast variety of furs that only domestic cats can have. And other than that, I have a strong connection with any cats I meet. Cats tend to hang around me anyway, heh.

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 07:25:31 pm »

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets