Author Topic: Best Roleplay Ever  (Read 4280 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Best Roleplay Ever
« on: May 31, 2013, 03:19:28 pm »
What was or is the best roleplay group you have ever been in?  The best roleplay I have ever been in was a Invader Zim group.  If you don't know Invader Zim is a cartoon show.  I met them when I noticed someone playing as Zim in the Cape.  I had seen a few people playing as Zim before and I just ignore them but that day a felt like messing with him.  Zim is a character that thinks highly of himself.  So I went up to him and poked him.  We had a poke war.  They said they needed someone to play as Dib so I made one.  When we attracted a crowd we left to the Temple because their isn't much people there.  For months we met in the Temple around six and went to bed around twelve at night.  Each night was something different, there was no ongoing plot.  But it was fun and I enjoyed being around by three friends, Ryan Blood Wolf, nicknamed Ryan or Zim, PhantomGirl, nicknamed Gaz, Slurpy, no nickname.  My nickname was Rusty or MiMi.  Now we have stopped roleplaying but we are all still friends and talk to each other on dA.

Left to right
Dib (Me), Zim (Ryan), Gaz (Gaz)

Gaz

Left to right
MiMi (Me), Gaz (PhantomGirl), Zim (Ryan Blood Wolf), Dib (Me), Tak (Slurpy), [Sitting] Gir (Slurpy)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 03:21:04 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Best Roleplay Ever
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 04:57:25 pm »
My favourite? thats hard, but it must be that roleplay that went through so many names, I cant name it xD It was the first group I joined on my first character, Zanu. It happened when I was adopted as a pup (Long story short, they killed my dad, but I didnt know about it) So I grew up in it, one wolf/demon in particular, Kay took my under her wing. She was like my foster mum. The alpha, Dozer gradually became like a father to me. The group was continuously getting dissbaneded and made again, and I went through it all. I dont know how it i today, but I recently saw them, and it was still very active (This has been years mind you) and a LOT more literate. I still go on that character, Zanu, from time to time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:04:40 pm by Kiaz »

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 04:42:21 am »
Mine would be Divided Skies. It has been around a long time and I my RPing was basically raised in thar. I made friend's there I'll never forget. <33

EnderStar

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 05:37:41 pm »
Best role play I've been in? Frankly, I've grown tired of role play and I just sit around South Pole most of the time waiting for something to happen.

But the best one I'm still in would be a half dragon half canine role play. It's pretty emotional I would say. Sad, happy and dramatic times. A lot of close to death moments... But yeah. xD

Offline Blackiebelle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 06:12:13 am »
Earlier that day two of my characters had been mauled by power playing dogs. Then the poacher was up on the Bonfire cliff and this white lion shows up. We started to rp and they gave me two paragraph, literate responses. That rp went on for some 5 hours and it was the best thing I've ever done.
(That person is still my friend~)

Offline Prinprinkley

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 04:29:40 pm »
Hmm that would have to be The Siar Journey, oh hi Silvertide XD. It was the first rp I joined, its unique and different and really cool.
~Root

Download so you can see my character in game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy8ya5erz7oaujl/Prinprinkley_9.fhp

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 05:05:10 pm »
The best roleplay I was in was this 'longterm' literate lion pride. I only made one RP post and we all basically messed around until we went offline. Everytime I go online nobody else is online. :'D
I have yet to find a good RP xD

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:16 pm »
As far as I know, the best roleplay group I've ever been involved in was called The Evergreen Wolf Pack, otherwise known as TEP for short. I was Creedance at the time though, on one of my old accounts and just learning how to roleplay like a literate due to the group was strict in it's literacy. We were a mapless group and often, we only used Local for roleplaying. Hardly did we chat much unless it was in-characterly for our leader, Conflict (Username: Kagen Fares), believed that FeralHeart was a roleplay paradise and it should be treated like one. Often we interacted, even hunted down, other members just for fun. We never meant anything personal, though roleplay is roleplay. Our numbers were growing rapidly as well though all good things must come to a end as Conflict no longer plays FeralHeart, thus the group died off gradually.
gone

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 09:26:01 pm »
Thus far, the best role-play I've participated was also The Evergreen Wolf Pack, I remember it well. I would stay up till early morning and sometimes slept at the computer desk for the fun of it. I was Dani, when joined. I was fairly new to FH and getting the feel of the game as well as acquired a taste for role-playing. I admired the idea of wondering around the maps, role-playing together, and interacting with other players. My most fond moment with the alpha, Conflict, before the group was created where I fought him and Creedance on one of my older player characters, "Adoku."

Best defeat ever.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:08:43 pm by Lafayette »
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 09:47:36 pm »
Hmm, my favorite roleplay... that's kinda hard for me... as I've been in so many excellent roleplays with my friends. However I think my favorite was a street dog RP. I don't remember the name of it, however that was where I met a lot of good friends. Most of which I'm still friends with. I believe that was the longest time in a group that I've been, without simply giving up and quitting, or growing tired of the RP. My character was pretty basic, but inspired by White Fang, a book I had just read at the time. Basically he was a half wolf, half husky hybrid, who had been born in a illegal dog fighting rink. So, he had quite a temper :P
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...