Author Topic: Why is the server offline?  (Read 3419 times)

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
Re: Why is the server offline?
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 05:31:38 pm »
thank you, that is what I wanted to know, not how to "fix" it. Can anyone tell me if there are people in flourite plains? that is what I'm wondering. You were in south pole, but if really 300 people are on, I doubt they are all in there, because most people usually play on flourite plains, just let me know please. I wanna know if problem is in my game and not game server, so I'll be able to start fixing this problem

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 05:40:24 pm »
1. Please, cut the attitude, you should be grateful that I am even as so bothering to help you and, to me, you're replies to my 'help' is sounding rather sarcastic.

2. No, there is nobody in Fluorite for if you scroll your mouse near the left side of the website, a list will pop up of the FeralHeart maps and how many players are in each. Fluorite Plains isn't even showing on the list, meaning there is no players in that map.

3. Then if you wanted me to answer your question on if there's players in Fluorite, you should have asked that exact question instead of wondering why you aren't logging into the game in General. I'm not psychic.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, floof.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:50:54 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 05:48:10 pm »
wait attitude? I smiled. I didn't say I wasn't grateful
and I'm new and totally lost on this website so I didn't know that

yea also -------> I am grateful

thank for help and have a nice day

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 05:55:11 pm »
The way you replied held a disrespectful/and, or rude tone. One should have been more pleasant to someone whom was going out of their way to help you. Just advice for in the future young one.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 06:18:38 pm »
It may also be a decent idea for you both to not dive onto a new member of the forum lest they may not come back. We're here to welcome members, not drive them away.

Besides, they were met with a degree of hostility. Their post DID have to do with this topic as the server being down/rickety also means that maps malfunction and are not working correctly. I know that personal convictions get in the way and tempers rise, but lets all cool it right now.

Also: No, I don't think anyone is on Fluorite because I believe that it is down. Tried three times to get into it and whilst mousing over to the right of this webpage, I don't even see it on the list of maps right now which is odd.

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 06:43:05 pm »
I didn't say anything against him except saying that I found opening a new topic useless. I guess he read something else there. And I was just lucky I got help until I was told to cut my attitude, lol not even sure what it means

also I doubt you were trying to teach me a lesson but you did, I will never ask question in this section again. sorry for bothering

ty for understanding Kacey <3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:45:40 pm by <Silverwolf> »

Offline Lady_Moro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 10:43:37 pm »
Well what ever the case, I dearly hope that they get it all figured out soon, being booted in the middle of a conversation is getting rather annoying.   :'(