Poll

What is your favorite category below to RP?

Lions.
3 (8.3%)
TLK.
0 (0%)
Wolves.
9 (25%)
Warrior Cats.
3 (8.3%)
Humans.
1 (2.8%)
Herbivores.
1 (2.8%)
Nothing, just chill.
5 (13.9%)
Other. (Comment What it is!)
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: What do YOU like to RP?  (Read 5685 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: What do YOU like to RP?
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 03:46:05 pm »
I like to roleplay as really anything unique. If I see a roleplay featuring a uncommon species or a unique plot I would probably join it.
But my favorite thing to roleplay has to be sci-fi related stuff. The majority of my characters are aliens, AIs, genetically-altered hybrid animals, and various other sci-fi esque species (most of which are my own orignal species).

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 03:55:36 pm »
Coyote RPs are the way to go. That's all I really do. Mostly because of the fact my main character is one.
Coyotesssssss. c8 Those adorable, wiley things... xD I had one back in the day, although I haven't played her in a while. One thing is for sure, though-- they may be similar to wolves, but their originality and often wiley dispositions makes them really fun to RP.

As for me, I'm really open to any sort of RP. I have most of my history RPing wolves, but I'm game for anything except for demon RPs (no offense to those who enjoy them, they're just not my thing. -shiver-

I've honestly taken a liking to smaller, more spontaneous roleplaying recently. Just starting off a new "adventure" with one or two other roleplayers, your characters telling their stories as they go, is really just a closer feel for both the characters and the roleplayers. The stories tend to take on a different, more sincere color, and it really is a great way to develop a character by discovering their individual strengths, weaknesses, and creating memories that pull both characters and roleplayers together.
While it can be a hit or miss shot, if one of the new roleplayers with you're with has to leave, or turns out to be a dud and leaves the story abruptly, with no reason, but once you find somebody to RP out a story together, it's really a fantastic way to make friends and whatnot. :3

I do this a bunch, really, whether I initiate it, or someone else just runs up and starts roleplaying with me (even while I'm on Linger, my winged lion), but in general I really enjoy and even welcome it if I'm not too busy with other stuffs.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »
except for demon RPs

I understand that completely. I'd usually RP anything but demons, no offense.
People can RP demons, not real demons, but I'm okay with it sort of, not that much but meh.
Usually I'd RP creatures I've made up or Warrior Cats and such, anything really.
I've even RPed the human version of Daku once, and the RP was pretty good.
Shapeshifter humans can be cool too. Anything at all is cool to RP sometimes.
I usually spend time with a nygia, a friend that I RP with often, because it's a fair type of RP sometimes.
I like how creative people can be with RolePlay sometimes nowadays. c:

Offline Edgegod

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 05:42:47 pm »
I'll take anything with gore, arguments,  or can take my twisted humor.

A anthro RP that doesnt go with what you see on google, just the basic 'I can walk on back legs and can hold things in my hands'
Or anything with myths and legends.
Those are hard to find though.

A good wolf RP, or a group that allows big cats is nice to. Not lions, just big cats like cougars and lynxes, something a bit more out of the common tigers and such.

If you actually looked at my character options, you would find I dont have a legit wolf, lion, or fox, or anything that everyone else seems to have. The only thing I have is a hyena, but the rest are random I dont know what that I change now and then.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:35:24 pm by S.N. »

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 05:46:18 pm »
I like to RP wolves, but more specifically wolves with a bad past. most of my chars end up turning demonic because of their past. and most of the time my female demon wolf chars have masculine names. so it is easy to confuse them as a male.

Yeaaah and i like scary three tongued monsters too, in wolf form.
I need a new signature.

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 10:04:21 pm »
SCIENCE! fiction. Almost all of my characters have a small sci-fi touch to them, including one or two TLK original chars! XD