Poll

What is your favorite category below to RP?

Lions.
3 (8.3%)
TLK.
0 (0%)
Wolves.
9 (25%)
Warrior Cats.
3 (8.3%)
Humans.
1 (2.8%)
Herbivores.
1 (2.8%)
Nothing, just chill.
5 (13.9%)
Other. (Comment What it is!)
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: What do YOU like to RP?  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Ittsy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What do YOU like to RP?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:26 pm »
I loooooove variety. So this was actually really hard for me to choose because I really enjoy having a variety. I do like to keep it semi-realistic, for instance, everything should have a reason for if they have telepathy, elemental power, shifting abilities... I guess anything with an ability should have a reason in my head but I like to keep everything at a minimum so that everything is mostly natural. owo That being said, my current favorite character that I'm roleplaying was an experiment and turned out as a mutant--he used to be human before this but now is stuck in the form of a mutated animal or hybrid of sorts. xD

Oh yeah, I chose OTHER.

You will see me around a lot on the game, my character's name is iTT on there. He's a giant blue fluff ball, hard to miss. ^^

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 11:18:40 pm »
Well i personally don't mind role-playing different role-plays as long as i am interested in them. But i do prefer to role-play in a realistic type group as i find it a lot more interesting that an unrealistic role-play. The role-plays i mainly join would be ones to do with dogs/canines, cats/felines and horses. I do like some unrealistic role-plays depending on what they are, but in my opinion realistic role-plays are better and much more interesting.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline vanda

• Forum Newcomer
  • Call me Lumba :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 07:32:04 am »
I personally like Wolf RP-s! :D

~Lumba

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 09:22:59 pm »
Wc Rp's are a LOT of fun to do! there is a lot to learn but itsworth it! you can be a rogue cat, a loner, clan cat,kit ,app (Apprentice), Warrior, Queen (Mommy kitty :D ), Elder and Leader, those are the clans ranks and there are WAY to many clans to count.  and there also the prey (SOmetimes there is) and foxs, yes we use foxs and maybe if they want to a Badger. and there always something going on that makes it fun and there also the times where we relax the RP a little and just talk about stuff. so yeah its a BUNCH of fun!  prety much if u must luvcats this is a RP 4 u in my opinion :D

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Hohki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 07:08:31 pm »
I RP as uncommon stuff.  Like thylacines.  But I refuse to RP with other thylacines if they have chibi-faces--they are supposed to have very long muzzles and almost flat heads, not a tiny nose, high forehead, and short snout. 

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »
I RP about anything really, except humans and stuff like that. Like I said, I RP about anything. :3

Offline Prinprinkley

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 02:39:23 am »
Personally I like being an unrealistic warrior cat or feline (I can never find a group, go figures, but it would be cool if someone made one (hint hint) or a dragon.
~Root

Download so you can see my character in game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy8ya5erz7oaujl/Prinprinkley_9.fhp

Offline Blackiebelle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 06:00:09 am »
I rp as a lot of different species, though I rarely join groups. Most of the time I hang around in Bonfire as a random character. (No really, I only have one lion and one wolf at the moment. I have a vulture, elephant, horse, etc.)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 05:46:21 am »
Coyote RPs are the way to go. That's all I really do. Mostly because of the fact my main character is one.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 12:41:58 pm »
I personally like to roleplay as any kind of canine species. When it comes to felines, I'm not so skilled in their anatomy and muscle structure. Though, I guess the main thing is as long as it involves canines and is enhanced in literacy, then I'm all for it.
gone