Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55499 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2018, 11:04:20 pm »
Okay, not gonna lie, I might be repeating someone else.
THIS ISNT A VERY GOOD IDEA
Maybe nobody sees those "jerks who like to bully other players" and I am aware we do not have a community like other games (that aren't run very well) but THEY can still be out there, there will be someone who will abuse blocking just so many innocent people will be banned, this test could cause the game to actually die, just because people only see the people who are behaving, doesn't mean that it's a free pass for us to moderate the own game by ourselves, WE STILL HAVE KIDS WHO SNITCH AND WE STILL HAVE BULLIES
People who cherish this game and even had it as their childhood could get banned for the most silliest reasons, there are even trolls.
I'm only against this decision, not anyone specifically, I really don't think it's a good choice to put this in the game, this game was my childhood (well atleast the part of my childhood where I actually acted like a kid) and I'd hate to see it suddenly run to chaos unintentionally.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:06:49 pm by SoftPaws »

Offline Basilisk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • haha-hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2018, 11:05:03 pm »
Haha. Wow.

Completely agree. Wonderful idea. Spectacular.

Can you hear my sarcasm?

FH has been a home of sorts to me for 6 years. It's gone through ups and downs and is currently sinking faster than the titanic. Let's just say Raz is Rose and boy is he hogging that door.

This is a bad Idea. Raz probably knows this. Raz probably wanted this.

Chances are that he's finished with the game and decided why not, because let's be honest. If he thought this was a genuinely good idea he would have talked to staff. He  would have asked the community first which, hey look. He didn't.

I don't often vocalise my opinion on here but to see the game I've loved for literal years about to be destroyed? I had to post something.

This will be swept along with all of the other complaints but hey, that's one more person against what you're doing, Raz.

Anyone who knows me IG will not be seeing me after September 30th if this really happens. Chances are I won't be returning at all because FH will quite literally end up as a war zone because of this.

Bye~
Profile Art by Hiesigen on DA

illogicalFish

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2018, 11:13:24 pm »
I guess Im gonna get banned!

So many people hate me in this game and harass me. I guess this is the final nail int he coffin. See ya FH. RIP 2011-2018

Offline BlueLion

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2018, 11:14:12 pm »

Offline QuinnTheDuck

• Forum Newcomer
    • https://www.deviantart.com/wolf0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2018, 11:15:51 pm »
*inhale*
ok.
*rubs hands*
aaaaaaaaaaalright.

what the hell.
is. on your mind right now?

going behind staff's back, is 1) disrespectful, 2) rash, 3) absolutely childlike. speaking of us needing supervision (which we do), but, do you? because this is just not a really good idea my friend.
if you're looking to destroy a community at least do it right.

then im not even going to speak of how simply not ok the "new banning system" is because uh - everything mentioned above. and you know what i wanted to not post because everything was being said, but you know what? i need to post to make another post worth your time of reading. listen to the freaking community if your desire is to improve and not kill the community - the home to many - off.

aight *sigh*

so let me just say this is very irrational because you should know we're all freaking kids that have enemies just like any other human being and most of us posting here are in fear of being blocked/banned because 1) we probably have enemies 2) we love the game and we have friends and people we consider family here so if you want to take that away from us,, kudos. just. kudos to you.

let me start setting your yard on fire seein how you like that.

nnnext thing
have you not noticed the player fall
well
this is going to bring it to 0
just
watch.
if that's your intention-

mission successful.

but thennnnnnnnn, do you see the salt and anger everyone's coming here with? i mean, yeah, constructive criticism and 'pleases' but come on
seriously?

its not april 1st you're too early

i can't tell anymore whether your goal was to start a plague and ruin the game by letting people murder each other with fierce or just actually thought this was a good idea

if it was the ladder i actually hope you look at the community
if the former
honey just let someone else take over who actually wants to work with the community and make it a better place, aight?

*inhale*

thank you.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2018, 11:32:31 pm »
This will make Feral Heart go down hill pretty easily.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2018, 11:34:33 pm »
I know I don’t come around as often as I had, but I do try and catch up with the community every now and then out of my own interest and care for the place that gave me so many wonderful memories and experiences. This thread was the last thing I wanted to see.

I don’t understand, Raz.

I don’t understand your reason for this new implementation. I can’t wrap my head around the logic behind it, either. As much as I would like to give our player base the benefit of the doubt when it comes to self-moderation, I can guarantee you your expectations will not be met, especially when the community consists of a younger generation. This system of yours will end up being abused, people will block others for no apparent reason just because they can, and what does the other end receive? An unfair, unjustified ban. There are pages upon pages on this thread of user posts that all share the same opinions, and I have to agree with them that this is not the best idea nor is it a great way to handle whatever might have upset you (which I can only assume after such an irrational decision). The fact you hadn’t consulted with the rest of the staff team also upsets me to no extent.

I expected better from you, Razmirz.

It hurts me to see that players are now afraid to even log into the game while this system is in place. Please don’t do this to the game. Don’t do this to the community. Don’t replace the hardworking staff team with your faulty system. Don’t ruin the game that had such a crucial part in my (and I’m certain many other’s) life. Don’t do this for your own reasons or because you simply have the power to do so. None of us can do anything except ask kindly that you don’t go through with it.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2018, 11:36:36 pm »
Jesus what happened in the span of 6 months I didn't check here.

Like holy crap. Rip the game. This totally won't be abused to get random users banned because they "hurt mah feeeeeelings" or something.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline psychopath

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My friend drawled this pic of my chara Electra
    • https://katten122.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2018, 11:39:18 pm »
 >:( Raz.. How dumb can you be? this is a really really bad idea.. and look at the members.. they want the game to stay.. and so do i.. But you ruin the fun not only for me.. for many more players that joined this game/community to find friends and have a good time.. But look you ruin this.. And you need a staff team.. they are there to help not to ruin.. But we ALL fight for this game.. Do you really think this is a good idea?! seriously Raz I am admin of a site/group and not even i dose this to my members because i know how WRONG it is... Sure all have bad days/time.. but please Raz do not take it out over the players/community.. that is not right. There is many people i might dislike.. but i accept them because they are a part of the game/community.. and so are you.. but what you are doing is WRONG.

Thanks for me.

~Electra

Offline Taizer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2018, 11:40:03 pm »
I feel like this is a poorly made hasty decision, even if you intend to improve the way it works further down the line. A community such as ours does not deserve to be treated like lab rats.

While your self moderating idea may have good intentions, this is not the right way or the just way to go about implementing it either, especially if you did not consult or run it by any of the other team members. There is no I in Team!

The FH community has its ups and downs yes, it has its responsible people who will not abuse the self moderating power, but it also has a large amount of petty people who will undoubtedly abuse it in its fullest potential.

Countries have governments for reasons, because groups of people cant actually be trusted to be safe and responsible enough to govern themselves with out it all turning into complete anarchy. The same can be said for why games require moderators, even top games have staff teams that watch over things to make sure everything remains fair.

So please stop the madness here before it even begins.
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence