Author Topic: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)  (Read 23074 times)

Offline Forever_Free

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2014, 07:53:56 am »
Name:
Subject 12 [Usually goes by Twelve]

Species:
Pure blooded Cylar

Experiment or Free:
Twelve is an experiment

Personality:
Twelve is a very mellow wolf, despite being experimented on. She usually reveals a cool and composed appearance, tending to stick quiet in the shadows rather then out in the open. She also has a strong hatred for humans, and tends to attempt and lash out on them just on sight. Twelve can be easily angered, despite her quiet behaviour, she has a very very strong temper and will most likely lash out in an aggressive way. Despite being a cold and violent wolfess, Twelve truly cares for her kind and the well being of others. Even though it may not be shown with her words, it will usually be clearly shown with her actions.

Brief history:
Twelve was born into the facility from the breeding of her two parents. There isn't much to say, for she has grown up all her life with needles poking into the flesh of her fur, and her attention focused on the dull cell walls.

Offline KingJammerszzzz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 11:31:06 pm »
Could I join? I have a liger and I was thinking that with a few items, she could become a subject.
I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it, asking if I have been going the distance
Singing with a passion that I cannot deny
My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying but to the rest of the world, ever smiling
Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2016, 11:40:58 pm »
Could I join? I have a liger and I was thinking that with a few items, she could become a subject.

It would be best if you avoid bumping old threads, seeing as the last post is over a year old. Just a heads up.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2016, 12:06:03 am »
Locking this thread. I don't think this group is active anymore Lexie.