Author Topic: Game Mini Rant  (Read 2341 times)

Offline KingJammerszzzz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Game Mini Rant
« on: November 20, 2016, 02:46:09 am »
I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this, but since the update I have been crashing more and more. It has gone from logging out every 20mins to an hour to about 2mins. Every time I login I'll get an average of: 5 front server errors, 3 login world errors, 10 black screens and 7 early logouts. This is ridiculous and it's getting to the point where I'll type half a sentence and be forced out of game. I understand that it's a popular game, but if people are getting this kind of thing, something's gone wrong. If you want my personal opinion, just add a catchapa to the login page and make the login constant, this will actually stop any kind of hacking software as you have to verify the fact that you are a human and the programme cannot get through even after the hacker has completed it. Please find a way to make the login system easier for people who are getting the same as me as I am contemplating leaving the game along with many others
I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it, asking if I have been going the distance
Singing with a passion that I cannot deny
My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying but to the rest of the world, ever smiling
Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Game Mini Rant
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:48:59 am »
Really sorry to hear about all the troubles you're having. But have you ever thought about using a tab refresher on the login page? I use refreshthis.com and have my page set to refresh every 25 seconds and that usually will do the trick.

As for the Captcha idea....I don't really know how easy it would be to add that, nor if it would really help matters at all. But I'm no expert with that.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 06:58:48 am »
How's your connection?  Sounds like some people on your network started downloading movies and soaked up the bandwidth or maybe the traffic is heavy.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 07:02:21 am »
I recommend adding in the tab refresher Arctic mentioned. It helps me, but it's not always a 100% guarantee. Yet again, I have mine set to refresh every 3 minutes, maybe my time needs to be shorter. And I like the Captcha idea, I just dislike Captchas in general. At some point or another, they'll figure out a better alternative or improve the login page, I'm sure of it :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline TheLastShrimpCat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 12:27:19 am »
This might have nothing to do with your problem, but I have noticed that whenever I try to play in full-screen mode I will be automatically logged out after about ten minutes. I just manually enlarged the window, if that's what's happening. ;)
But yeah, sometimes I just randomly crash, due to "a fatal error," which causes the game to "need to close."

Just a potato trying to not be lonely. ;)
         PM me for a conversation.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 12:28:57 am »
The last post was on November 20, 2016, 07:02:21 am.
Nobody has posted on this topic for ages.
Try not to necro..
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 12:53:52 am »
This isn't really a necro as November of 2016 isn't that far away. It's actually only 4 months ago to this date. However, TheLastShrimpCat, I'd recommend making a Game help thread describing your issue >here<, as it's more likely to receive the attention it needs in that board. This board is more of a voice-your-opinions board.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.