Author Topic: Item Packs  (Read 4866 times)

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Promises keep us in chains, my dear.
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
Item Packs
« on: May 20, 2017, 10:42:44 pm »
Hello everyone-

I have Legendary items. I can see other people's hipster glasses and such, and my past characters that had them have them, but I can't for the life of me find them in the pack. Is there a pack that has them? I believe Ringo has them, but I don't know for sure. Please tell me if you know of a pack that *for sure* has these. Thanks so much!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Item Packs
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:06:22 pm »
Well >this< is the most used pack, and the glasses should be in an order

The Hipster Glasses are found in the head items section:

Please tell me if this isn't what you're looking for!
You didn't really make it clear if you're looking for a specific item pack or not c:

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 02:53:25 am »
No, I mentioned that I already have legendary...... Trust me, I've looked through the head area completely...I'll redownload it and see if I missed it, but I don't know what's wrong with it. FH really needs to update the scroll bar- it's so hard to use. I'm looking for an item pack is hipster glasses because Legendary apparently doesn't have them. :/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:56:49 am by bailmint »

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 02:58:14 am »
No, I mentioned that I already have legendary...... Trust me, I've looked through the head area completely...I'll redownload it and see if I missed it, but I don't know what's wrong with it. FH really needs to update the scroll bar- it's so hard to use. I'm looking for an item pack is hipster glasses because Legendary apparently doesn't have them. :/
Well I use legendary and they do have them, and yeah the scroll bar is pretty difficult to use.
It should be a few lines below the '--Head--" title though.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 02:58:56 am »
If you click the bottom/top of the scroll bar there is a down/up button which makes scrolling much easier.
As for the item I am not sure I can answer that one unfortunately. 

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 04:27:25 am »
Sorry guys, I don't know what the dealio is. I deleted the entire items folder and pasted the Legendary folder in. Sadly,
 nothing changed. I do have version 4 of Legendary on here, and that's where I originally got the glasses. I'm going to try merging that folder in and seeing if they can pop up. Best part, it's not just the glasses, but none of Drake's items are showing up in the item list.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 04:38:44 am »
Maybe go through your items in your textures folder and search them out seperately, and then check the items.cfg file for them as well. But what do you mean by you deleted the entire items folder and pasted the legendary folder in? You mean the items inside the folder or the actual folder itself? Also just confirming that this is the item pack you have; http://gaegogi.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Items-Pack-v4-3-Feral-Heart-648772566

Let us know if you are still having problems! There's usually always an explanation and solution.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 06:06:13 am »
Sounds like a .cfg thing.  Easy to fix normally.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 01:41:59 pm »
The original item pack with the hipster glasses can be found here. What you'd need to do is drag all the contents exept the items.cfg into Local Disk (C:) \\ Feral Heart \\ Media \\ Items (if you're using windows). Once you've done that, open up the items.cfg that is in your Feral Heart folder, and open up the items.cfg that you downloaded so they're side by side, easier to see. You need to copy the listed items from the items.cfg that you downloaded, into the items.cfg from your Feral Heart folder. As you've mentioned that you already have the Legendary items, you may need to place them in order like the rest so they're easier to find.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 03:43:36 pm »
Alright, thank you. I'll try it- however, do you know of an app that can open .cfg files? I don't have one):