Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2900 times)

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: December 31, 2016, 02:04:02 am »
Hello, fluffs of Feral Heart! My name is Josh, and I'm a new pup here! I'm so happy that I finally caught that pesky registration box! I've been waiting for so long...

Anyways, I've had a bit of a gander around the place, both in-game and on the forum, and I'm both excited and nervous to finally be starting. I'm mostly nervous about what to do... I've mostly been running and flying through the maps and reading the chat, and couldn't muster up the courage to say anything... I'm mostly confused about what to do, now that I finally registered and have a character or two to play as. Does anybody have any pointers or tips for me?

I'm really looking forward to finally getting into Feral Heart, and I'm very excited as to what's in store for me here.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:13:23 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Josh! I'd suggest trying to start up conversations in the Grounds (as most people hang out there) and maybe hang around the forums for a bit ^^ You'll interact with many people these ways! But I'll be sure to stop and say hi if I see you in-game~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:18:28 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Josh! I'd suggest trying to start up conversations in the Grounds (as most people hang out there) and maybe hang around the forums for a bit ^^ You'll interact with many people these ways! But I'll be sure to stop and say hi if I see you in-game~
Thank you very much, Kiki~ I'll try doing that! I'll be looking forward to seeing you there!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:29:49 am by BlazingJosh »

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 02:21:20 am »
Hello Josh, welcome to Feralheart. :3

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 02:24:48 am »
Hello Josh, welcome to Feralheart. :3
Thank you, Fire! Nice to meet you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:30:08 am by BlazingJosh »

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 02:25:52 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! ^^ Don't worry, I tend to feel the same way sometimes! I'd suggest hanging around the forums for a bit and meeting new people that way, as most of the forum folk are usually pretty accepting and friendly! Otherwise, there's usually some public conversations happening around the entrance of the Grounds that you could join in on c:

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 02:28:12 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Glad to hear you've enjoyed running around the maps. I would definitely do as Kiki suggests, and try to join in conversations that seem like all of local is involved in, or starting up your own conversations. If you ever want to roleplay, you could try to join one of the ones being advertised around. I would keep exploring the maps, as that's one of my favorite things to do.

Also, if you get bored with the current maps that are out there, try exploring some of the custom maps people have made here: http://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=110.50

If you need help figuring out how to install them, there are usually tutorials within the download but feel free to PM me! ^^

Have fun out there Josh
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline ToxicHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Can we settle down please?
    • ToxicHybrid420
    • channel/UCXrtA5VVZEZ46PYWCtjYgyQ
    • ToxicHybrid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 02:32:09 am »
Hi there! welcome to feralheart! I hope you make any friends (and I hope we can become friends XD), I hope you have fun owo

In-Game User: ToxicHybrid
See my presets in-game!
Akira: http://tinyurl.com/AkiraFHPreset
Noah: (Link not made yet)
Profile Picture Drawn By: Unknown Artist

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 02:33:06 am »
Welcome to FH! Don't be afraid to approach anyone and strike up a convo. We're all pretty nice. cx

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 02:38:14 am »
Thank you so much, everybody! I really didn't expect to get so many replies this fast! I'm open to being friends with anyone right now, so I'd be happy to talk here, or even meet up in-game!