Author Topic: Trixxy's Characters ^~^  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Trixxy's Characters ^~^
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:33:50 pm »
Patch

Patch is a young gray and white tom with icy-blue eyes. He is a rogue and is very polite. He enjoys sun-bathing, going on walks and watching the stars. He's never had a crush as neither gender interests him as both genders are rude and unkind in his opinion.

Riverkit

Riverkit is the offspring of Twiststar and Brightsky. He is very protective of his sisters as he is the first born and only male kit of his litter. He dislikes his older sister Twinkleclaw as he thinks she doesn't belong in the Family. He is a dark gray tabby tom with bright yellow eyes and a sturdy frame.

Berryfrost

Berryfrost is the sister of Squirrelleap who died giving birth. She is the Medicine Cat of BearClan and very kind. She has a crush on the leader Twiststar but has no way of having him. She is crippled in her back leg from a fox-trap on when she was an apprentice.

Cavana

Cavana is the Medicine Cat of ViperClan. She loves no one and has an odd-marked pelt. She is very intelligent, knowing over 50 fighting styles, 60 hunting techniques and 30 healing styles. She loves knowledge and information. Most fear her intelligence as she is a more advanced fighter then anyone she knows.

Sandstrike

Sandstrike is the Deputy of BlueClan. He is very protective but also a huge daredevil. He spends his times at the top of icy mountains or doing something dangerous. He has a crush on a silver she-cat named Specklefur and wants to show her how to climb and feel safe.

Sienna Ann Monsour (Sam)
Cat Version

Human Version

This is my favorite character. Sam was born in Amity with the name of Erin Ann Monsour. When she transferred to Dauntless she changed her name. She has black fur, blue eyes, black and blue mane and bright blue tattoos. She has many piercings and is one of the five dauntless leaders. Her twin sister Viv leads with her. The two never see eye-to-eye but get along well.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Trixxy's Characters ^~^
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 05:21:34 pm »
Omg so many cats...Cuteness overload! ^^ I'm not particularly into clan cats myself, but I can learn to love these guys. Especially Cavana; she's my favourite.  :P

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 07:23:00 pm »
Thanks ^-^ :3 Cavana was originally an Ocelot but my friend needed a Medicine Cat so we made a sort of Plot Twist cx

Offline TheFeral10

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 07:26:01 pm »
Very nice, I like both the characters. My favorites are Riverkit and Cavana. c:

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 03:57:36 pm »