Author Topic: failed to connect to front server!!!  (Read 8583 times)

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
failed to connect to front server!!!
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:51:06 pm »
yeah i keep getting "failed to connect to front server" messages everytime i try to log on... sometimes it happens when i try to log in, if i log in it will do it when i pick a character and try to play.

i managed to play for about 30 seconds in bonfire but when i tried to go to ficho it failed again.
i have strong internet connection and my laptop works fine on everything else. it started happening yesturday night.

so when ever someone can help ill be greatful, wether its something ive done or the game its self i have no clue, worked fine yesturday broke on the night.

i sware this game hates me XD

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: failed to connect to front server!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 01:09:54 pm »
It may just be the servers.
I'll check C:

Paltala

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 02:08:54 pm »
Sorry if I'm thread hijacking but I'm having the exact same issue, if it's not the front server, it's the main server I can't connect to. I had to restart my pc last time just to connect...

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:21:30 pm »
Sorry if I'm thread hijacking but I'm having the exact same issue, if it's not the front server, it's the main server I can't connect to. I had to restart my pc last time just to connect...

yeah this is the same problem im having and dont worry about thread hijacking im glad people are having the same problem, this means my laptop isnt broken! ^^

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:24:09 pm »
It may just be the servers.
I'll check C:

let me know what you find please ^^ and sorry to be off topic... but what is that awesome run cycle, loop thing you have under your name from! it looks aweosme! and thank you for replying ^^

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »
This server outage is the only reason I have been using the shoutbox on the home page. I hate having to visit this site because to me it is waaaay to animal themed. I joined the game to talk to a friend who left another site and have made new friends and originally intended not to visit the site often, so this is extremely annoying for me. I hope the server prob gets fixed so I don't have to make attempts to talk to friends via. the site which they never visit because I doubt thery will reply back to anything.
If I'm using this site it is because I cannot get to the server, I would not use it if I could get to the server as I find this site too animal themed Probably the only FH member who hates wolf cartoons and isn't obsessed with animals.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 03:04:32 pm »
Don't double post please xD
But I went on and the servers seem to be working just fine.
Try again and tell me if you still get errors. c:

--
EDIT -
Actually, I have found this out.
Sometimes if the map contains too many people or too many objects, then the game will give you the error "Bad Token".
Tigg is working on fixing the map pack, I am not sure if Fluorite Plains is included, but this is the cause of that error. There are too many people or too many objects in that map at the moment for you to log in.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:13:41 pm by Coony! »

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 03:18:13 pm »
Don't double post please xD
But I went on and the servers seem to be working just fine.
Try again and tell me if you still get errors. c:

--
EDIT -
Actually, I have found this out.
Sometimes if the map contains too many people or too many objects, then the game will give you the error "Bad Token".
Tigg is working on fixing the map pack, I am not sure if Fluorite Plains is included, but this is the cause of that error. There are too many people or too many objects in that map at the moment for you to log in.

I'd hope Fluorite Plains is included, almost all my characters are in that map.
If I'm using this site it is because I cannot get to the server, I would not use it if I could get to the server as I find this site too animal themed Probably the only FH member who hates wolf cartoons and isn't obsessed with animals.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 03:24:38 pm »
Sorry, it is being worked on.
Let's just be patient

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 03:29:08 pm »
will we be able to get to Fluorite Plains when t's done?  :)