Author Topic: wings in fh?  (Read 20457 times)

Maplesong

Re: wings in fh?
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 09:45:44 pm »
Yeah once wings are added, there will probably groups like "Winged wolves/lions only!" I will have a few characters with wings but I like normal wolves and lions. I am really excited about the wings though.

Offline anonamouse1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 06:40:09 am »
yer I want wings!!! plz tell me wen they come out so i no, also...wen they do, how will we get them? like will it just appear on our character or do we select in edit?

Maplesong

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 04:17:11 pm »
No they will probably have a new version of the game you have to download like with the howl and roar mods.

DRACO WOLF

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 12:14:00 am »
Wings would be cool for dragons. The game servers offline right now. Maybe they are adding wings XD

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 12:53:35 am »
Yeah. They'll be great fun to have. I'm wondering...through....Are we actully going to be able to fly, or are they just going to be for show XD?
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline falloutboy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 01:04:26 am »
Lol yeah I can't wait for it to look more like IT. :)

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2011, 01:28:52 am »
Wings would be cool for dragons. The game servers offline right now. Maybe they are adding wings XD
Haha, I dought that. KovuLKD did say up to 6 months. Sadly, its only been maybe about 2 or maybe just 1 month when that was posted. :/ Anyways, look on the bright side! You can at least enjoy normal animals while it last. Sooner or later there's going to be a bunch of wings on character/avatars.

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2011, 02:16:27 am »
Haha, I dought that. KovuLKD did say up to 6 months. Sadly, its only been maybe about 2 or maybe just 1 month when that was posted. :/ Anyways, look on the bright side! You can at least enjoy normal animals while it last. Sooner or later there's going to be a bunch of wings on character/avatars.

That and adding wings WILL NOT CAUSE THE SERVER TO GO DOWN. Adding wings has nothing at all to do with server, Kovu does not even TOUCH the server when he makes updates. That's all Raz. The server had probably just collapsed under strain.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

-Angel-

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2011, 11:23:24 pm »
that makes sence. i honestly dont get bothered when the server goes down. I just take my time to make a preset or something. maybe even get caught up on my homework... like thats gunna happen XP

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2011, 11:51:56 pm »
XD when wings come i'll only have a tiny bit of characters with wings, lets see....... my fursona sukira will have demon/dragon wings if he adds him, then a character or two will have them.... the wings would get annoying though, i can just see this:

Warrior cat rp! without (with) map! WINGED CATS ONLY! FIND WINGSTAR TO JOIN!

man, i'd hate that.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.