Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 92833 times)

Zodiac

Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 10:02:47 pm »
I was once on one of my wolf charries and there was another one of those adoption cemters that drive me up a crocodilling wall >.< This is what happened.

Me: What is with these adoption centers?
Pup of the adoption center: -Sees Zodiac and in rage bites her throat until she dies-
Me: Errr....adult wolf here, pup.
Pup: WHATEVER U MADE ME ANGRY SO I KIL U NOW.
Me: -_-

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 10:15:55 pm »
alright that was godmoding o3o

-Angel-

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 11:47:14 pm »
lol i was a social worker once then there were like ten babies there i was like "SURPRISE!!! IM A CROCODILE!!! -noms puppy brains-

it was pretty funny

Offline COOLKAT

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 12:11:41 am »
lol, ppl the most awkward moment i had when my friend and i were just sitting and then some rainbow colored dog thing yelled" smex party!!!!!"  and every one was u know... exept my friend and i we were just like :|   -.- really? ppl, ur just going to do it with some random person... and lions and wolves were doing it too.... it was really more weird then awkward idk

-Angel-

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 12:16:53 am »
woah thats wierd... hey who stickied this thing? i dont care im just wondering

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 08:13:05 pm »
Awkward... That would, I was playing my wolf pup char Fang in the cave in Bonfire, just laying around near a bush XD This random wolf pup/fox kit comes up and starts talking to me.
Wolfpup: Do you know (insert person I don't know)
Fang: No...
Wolfpup: Well dont go near him he kills wolf pups
Fang: Alright.
Wolfpup: He's following me 0.o
Fang: Good bye.
Wolfpup: *runs off*
Yeah.
Another moment was when I was in Bonfire AGAIN and about to go into the den when I see a person playing 'God'. I was like O.e "God?" And the person's all "Yes my child?" I logged off. Didnt play that char for a long while after that.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 08:39:10 pm »
Those are some nasty funny things xD Most awkward thing for me was when I was on my main char who also happens to be named Ramine XD and i was just laying on bonfire when suddenly a random couple come next to me and starts ''doing it'' O.O Then some females just came there too and flipped down to wait for someone to ''do it'' with them too and then .. some male char comes to me and practically rapes me

Me : What are you doing ? -shocked face-
Him : I'm pleasing you -perv face-
Me : What ?!!?!?! O.O
Him : If you don't want to ''do it'' then leave this line because only people who want to can lay here
Me : O.O huh ? -confused-
Him : -still rapes-
Me : Ok , please stop now -.-
Him : Then leave D:<
Me : -runs to flourite- o.o

That all happened too fast so i didn't have chance to leave before this random dude came to rape me xD

Woof ! By Ramine ^^
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:41:24 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 09:26:03 pm »
...Holy crap.........

ERm...my most awkward moment? Eep, tough one....

Meh, ill think of something in a little bit -_-

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 09:43:08 pm »
Well, this was in a literate group rp, in the group's map. (I'm changing names and such, for privacy sake. If you know the RP, don't talk about it. XD)

People were inviting friends to join the group, and the premise of the group is a little tricky to explain - but there are about two main factions to choose from. You could either be on the side of the "brain pride" or the "brute pride". I was/am a sort of high-"ranked" lion for the intellect pride.

We had settled into an rp, when a new person appears in the map wanting to join. This person had a typical wolfaboo/lionaboo username - somewhere along the lines of "Lionwolfy". (That name is NOT this user's actual username, but it's pretty damn close in -aboo levels.) This username should have sent flags up immediately, but the group decided that this person was literate enough to join. We had a horrible amount of Brutes at that time, so we kindly asked this person if they'd go join the Brains.

What we got was a horrible jumble of swears and calling us all "homos". And then a rant about how their character's name meant "warrior" in Swahili (or whatever language they thought it was) and how "Lionwolfy" didn't want their character to be in with a "bunch of stupid nerds". I tried to reason with "Lionwolfy" that the Brain Pride wasn't a horrible side to be on, but sadly reason does not pierce the skulls of -aboos.

The group sat there, awkwardly, letting this person go on and on like this for about five to eight minutes.

We eventually asked "Lionwolfy" to leave, and they refused for five more minutes. Then this person called us a bunch of bitchy homos and left the map.

As a group, we debated on reporting this person since we grabbed a couple of good screenies - but decided against it in the end. "Lionwolfy" ended up apologizing (kinda, but not really) and eventually joined the group. It's always awkward for the members of the group who know about this outburst to rp with "Lionwolfy". XD
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:47:54 pm by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »
Bah, i HATE it when stuff like that happens :P