Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 93106 times)

-Angel-

Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2011, 08:59:34 pm »
lol

Nightpelt 1906

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 05:14:46 am »
lolz

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:37 am »
Awkward. I was RPing in a public den of Fluorite and we were not den claiming. We were small like four people and i was one of the two cubs. We were RPing night and were sleeping, when a vampire like huge group comes to our den. We did not mind them but then we freaked out when two members started eating the mother char and me. We ran outside and they pretty much kicked us out. Quite the same thing happened when i was playing a lion cub char with many other lion cub chars. We went to a different cave and the wolves started eating us. Two members logged off and we pretended that they ate them. xD.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 02:03:48 pm »
I was wandering in Bonfire(this was a LOOONG time ago, before I made my char look a little more like a girl xD) and I get a whisper saying: "Hey, will you be my mate pleeeeaaase??"

Knowing that most FH users are female(sorry dudes!) I replied: "Uh, im a girl..."

The other person says: "Oh sorry" Then im just standing there feeling weird and annoyed, like, I AM A FEMALE PPL!! ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!!
I looked like a girl! My name was Larka too, thats a GIRL NAME! MLEH!!

So yeah i went on all crazy about it afterwards(I was tired, but I was hyper, what do you expect?). I got over it within the next 10 minutes xD But ya thats my most awkward moment:3
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline f.eather

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2011, 02:32:43 pm »
Was dissing a mean group in whisper...but it posted on General.

Offline EchoWish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2011, 10:15:55 pm »
Eh, well one time some people were using this guy as a couch... i've got nothing else xD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:33:04 pm by EchoWish »

-Angel-

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 12:05:29 am »
i was running around as dahvie vanity (if ya dun know who he is hes the hot guy with the long hair in ma siggy.) i got a ton of BOTDF fans all over meh. i was a bit surprised, nobody really knows about them. But fans are cool :P

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 03:20:23 pm »
When you call some one a chick or a guy and you find out they're the opposite. :|

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:18 pm »
All these stories are pretty hilarious. Here's what happened when I made someone feel awkward:

You know when these characters stampede around a public area bellowing in General "Male wolf looking for a mate" etc? Well I was even more disgusted when someone started yelling something about joining them on a mating party. So I said "HEY do you get your kicks watching virtual cats and dogs copulate do you? DO YOU?" Everyone laughed and the mating party person logged off.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

-Angel-

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 11:06:24 pm »
HAHA