Author Topic: Hallowed Valleys (Rp Group with supernatural creatures)  (Read 1551 times)

Offline OceanEra

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SilverIce of FallenAurora, snowleopard pride.
    • View Profile
Hallowed Valleys (Rp Group with supernatural creatures)
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:31:06 am »
Welcome, fellow creature. I see you have found your way, here. Or been taken from your home and are just a normal cat or dog, if that is so please enter on your left where the 'portal beast' will e...I mean send you back home. Hehe sorry for that slip of the tounge!
If you are a creature like us... Hop in, we only take a few new creatures at a time... Because this is your heaven...Sorry Hell. 'nother slip up, i need to learn already huh!
Well welcome anyways! I am Viator, the well lets call me a gatekeeper shall we? So before i can let you in, i need you to claify about yourself, oh don't give me the worried look! It's not hard! Why does everything say that! Seriously! Anyway you HAVE to fill it in ok, so stop your petty moans!
Ok heres a pen, and some paper, oh wait your can't write...Ok no matter! Tell me and i'll just write it for you. Then i can see if your up for it! Hehe!
Ok then!

Name:(See easy right!)
Age: (Pup/Cub, youngster, Teen, young adlut, adult, Elder?In human ages as well please!)
Speices: (Oo a little harder but EASY! Ok then just tell me what you are. Hellhound? fearFeeder? Tociaca? Fearsoul eater? Lostsoul? Brokenheart? Element eater? Gimme an answer!)
Gender: (If you don't now this you have a messed up brain dude! HeHe!)
Personality: (I can't tell what ya like just my lookin' at your ugly mug can i)
History: (Tell us a bit 'bout yourself, I'm up for a good story listenin'!)
Apperance: (Ok nice pretty pic! Say Hallowed! Hehe!)
Other Stuff: (Anything else sunshine?)
[/font][/size]

Ok now i know all about ya! Just let me run it with ma boss and BOOM your in or booted to the back! HeHe! Right goodbye, toot-a-loo Creature! Viator out! PEACE! Hehe, peace and i'm half dead! Classic!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now lets get away from Viator (Is he annoying you yet? XD) I'm going to tell you guys ABOUT this place.
Welcome to Hallowed Valleys! A place where creatures of a differnt kind come to stay. No i do NOT mean vampires or werewolves! I mean Hellhounds and other creatures you have NO understanding off ^^.
Ok here is a little fact file about each creature so you know what you can be here!

HellHound:[/u] Mostly found down in hell, they can be born on earth. But earth born are VERY rare (take note people! i don't want a millon earth born then they are rare!). Their bodies are usally covered in a thin, glow which can be from fire red to lemon yellow, to orange orange (XD lack of better refance, movin swiftly on...). Their markings are always darker than their glow. Now onto their main fur colour, it can be from jet black to a light grey. But not white, and no very light greys. Hellhounds eat mostly flesh, very rarely spirits unless they REALLY must. While HellHounds live alone or in pairs they normally hunt in small groups of 3 or 4, and share the prize.  Home wise they find a den and live there for a few weeks before moving on, no-one knows why they just do. (Note: Hellhounds here can also be Cats, but that is rare also.)

FearFeeder:[/u] Always earth down creatures FearFeeders do as the name says, they feed on others fear. And i mean feed, no just scaring them. They are normally large and intimidating but this is not a rule, the reason behind this is so that their prey feels scared. Therefore letting it's fear rise out of it's body in waves, which the FearFeeders will snap at until they have had their fill. Mostly their pelts are dark red, black and grey, with a few dark blue, red or grey markings. These beats can be either dog or cat, it doesn't matter they are the same. FearFeeders mainly live alone, but if groups are formed it's only 4 or 5 because they would fight over fear. FearFeeders never stick to one place, they move valleys after a few days. This way then they come back the prey will be once again filled with fear for them to feast on.

Tociaca:[/u] A creature born of toxic chemicals, poisen and other deadly wastes. Mostly lighter coloured fur but their markings can be bright neon green, yellow and red to black, blood red and sickly green. It all depends on what subtaince they formed out of. They can come in any size, from huge gaints to tiny but size doesn't matter because all they eat are the chemials inside mushrooms and other plants which would kill other creatures. They do eat things like frogs and such though, but only posionous ones. Mainly live in small groups and stick to one place, they have a sort of sytem of leader, deputy, hunters, warriors and young. They kill by spitting poisen and lacing their toxins into their claws and fang. These creatures literaly have hearts of poisen, that's where they store the toxins. Tociaca can be both dog and cat.

Fear-Soul Eater:[/u]  You might think it's another FearFeeder right? WRONG! They do eat fear...fear filled souls. They kill their prey and rip to shreds their fear filled souls, which is there only source of food. They are constaly fighting with FearFeeders, and very few can be near each other and not try rip the other to peices. That's why these creatures move around a lot, staying only in an area for a week or so. Fear-Soul Eaters only have to eat at least every one or two days, that way they kill of all prey in that valley. Coming in any size they have pelts of mostly gingers,whites,black,greys,creams,blondes, and grey/blue. Markings can also be any on the colours the pelt can be, and are normally either very simple or very compliacted. They hunt and live in small Packs or Prides, with either dogs and cats in one pride or pack. The smallest pack is at least 2 and the largest at least 9.

LostSoul:[/u]  Partly dead souls who feed on normal creatures of the valleys, they are mostly once normal animals. But have gained odd ghostly markings on their head a tail, and maybe a few lighter spots on their coats.  They have the coats colours of their once speices, so look the same other than there eyes going into glowing slits. LostSoul's wonder the valley, never really settling in one place. But they do stick to atleast one valley for life, they can wonder in at aleast 3 though. One LostSoul is never seen, LostSouls are always in pairs with a BrokenHeart.

BrokenHeart:[/u] Like a LostSoul they are partly dead and feed on the normal creaures of the valleys and are once normal animals. But a BrokenHeart has normally been back-stabbed, or been killed by a close friend. So have part lived, with their heart in two. Theyn look similar to LostSoul's but have darker patches and not lighter, also there will always be a large dark spot/patch over their chest, their heart. BrokenHearts never really settle, and stick to one valley but wander in around 3. They are never seen without a LostSoul, they are always in a pair with a LostSoul.

Element Eater:[/u]  Their coats can be any colour of a normal creature, but their markings tell everyone about them. These markings can be anything, but always glow the faint colour of their element. Each Element Eater is either: Water, Earth, Life, Death, Fire, and on very rarely Light or Dark.  Water=blue, Earth=cream/brown, life=Green, Death=dark grey/dark red, Fire= orange/red/yellow, Light= white, Dark=Black. They eat element of theri type, Life eats plants and incects e.c.t... And can settle into packs if they wish. Mostly they roam around, sticking in a valley for a little while before moving on.

Take note that when it has said RARE it means RARE! I don't want like 50000 Light Element Eaters or Earth Born HellHounds!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok sound good? Sorry for so much info ^^; but yeah it's needed. Anyway i don't want loads of one creature please, i want it even-ish. So now like 5 hellhound sand 20 Element eaters (I having a feeling a lot will like that one).
Anyway if possible i would like some advice and a little help for the map, i haven't made one before so yea...^^; If you want to help me out with the group in anyway tnhat would be really nice ^^ So just send me a message or find me in game.
If anyway is still reading, i will be amazed XD
- OceanEra

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowed Valleys (Rp Group with supernatural creatures)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 10:20:21 pm »

Name:Waste
Species:Tociaca
Personality:She is aggressive,and very sneaky too.She will never give her things to others,not even if you need it.And if you bug her to much,she..will..attack.
History:She was made from a green ooze at a sience lab.Many scientists tried to tame her,but they failed,and got poisened,and eatened.She managed to escape after 2 years,with a belly full of scientists.(lol that sounds creepy.XD)She then came to this valley,and now lives in it,she has bullied others ever since.
OtherStuff:(i'll PM you about the map.)
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline OceanEra

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SilverIce of FallenAurora, snowleopard pride.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowed Valleys (Rp Group with supernatural creatures)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:06:16 pm »

Name:Waste
Species:Tociaca
Personality:She is aggressive,and very sneaky too.She will never give her things to others,not even if you need it.And if you bug her to much,she..will..attack.
History:She was made from a green ooze at a sience lab.Many scientists tried to tame her,but they failed,and got poisened,and eatened.She managed to escape after 2 years,with a belly full of scientists.(lol that sounds creepy.XD)She then came to this valley,and now lives in it,she has bullied others ever since.
OtherStuff:(i'll PM you about the map.)
Sounds good ^^ hmm sorry but could you add what she looks like as well? A picture or description? Either would do nicely ^^